The United States Catfish Association Forum and Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there anyone thats coming tomorrow, that has a good supply of sinker slides thats willing to part with 15 or 20? im gonna run some different rigs on the james here in a week, and just notice i only have 2 left.. i am willing to buy them from you... if the price is right:wink::smile2: thanks..rollo

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Don't mean to show my ignorance ..... but what is a "sinker slide"? .... Garry- :confused2:

·
Registered
6,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Don't mean to show my ignorance ..... but what is a "sinker slide"? .... Garry- :confused2:
a sinker slide is a plastic hard plastic sleeve that slides on your line with metal clip attached allowing you to attach what ever size sinker to it, keeping the sinker away from your main line so it doesn't beat against the knot. you can rig it a few different ways including the carolina rig. i rig it on the main line, then add a bead, then a barrel swivel. then 12-15 inches of leader line to the hook. this isn't the setup i use for flatheads, but i might like it for presenting large cuts on the james river.. rollo

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Hmmmmmmm .... I guess an "Old Dog" can learn new tricks ..... Garry- :cool2:

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Jason I can't part with 20 but I can give you 6. I need to order more this year.

·
Registered
867 Posts
I have some of the long black ones jason ,How many do you need,I will bring them with me

·
Registered
6,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I only need 15-20 total.. thats the worse scenario.. just want to have some extras in case i break off some.. im gonna order some later, just kinda last minute to do so now... thanks guys... how much money do i need now?:smile2: rollo

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Jason .... Just bring a blank check .... Tony will fill in the numbers ... Garry-:wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts