Sing It:"Beginning to look a lot like Christmas"

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by postbeetle, Nov 24, 2007.

1. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    The Chief has some time off from checking his boots for scorpions and he's messing with the board. Yesterday he got a wild hair to mess with the rep points. There were more rep points flying around yesterday than a bag of M & M's.

Ho, HO, HO or is it HOE, HOE, HOE, or TEEHEE, TEEHEE, TEEHEE (wave a bent wrist), Whatever, if you check your user CP we used to have only green squares. Now we got blue squares too. If you have the mouth I do you got red squares too. I wonder if the Chief can get those squares to flash on and off before Christmas. Wouldn't that be the coolest. I wouldn't have to put up a tree, would save me a lot of money. Then I could sing,

"Beginning to look a lot like Christmas" as I type wonderful nothings in your ears.

Postbeetle

2. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    BAAAAAAAAAAA-----HUUMMMMBUUUUUG:go:

3. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Is the blue square due to not recieving 100% of someone's rep power? Yes, flashing lights would be cool. Prolly lock up the computer though lol.

4. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Flashing lights went out in the 70's for me.:eek:oooh:
    I never did like looking in my rearview mirror seeing those things.
    The red ones gave me the blues. :tounge_out:

Wish I was a bear right now. :roll_eyes:
    Merry Christmas.:big_smile:

5. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    There ya go again John...teasing the "sleeping giant". That blk. Suburban down the road ain't freaking Santa Claus upgraded for corn fields. On the bright side, retention straps make for a slow draw, ya might have a extra second or two......
    :roll_eyes:

6. Dadoftwo

Dadoftwo New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City
    What does the colored squares mean anyway?