Simply curiosity:

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by postbeetle, Jul 1, 2007.

1. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Since joining about three months ago, I have rarely used the PM system you have here. I am more of a replier to threads than a talker on PM's. I have sent a few, mainly to thank someone or to comment on their posts. I have received a few, some of whom I have to get back too. As you crawl up the ladder here you can increase the numbers of messages sent and received. Out of curiosity do you folks have ongoing conversations with multiple people here-a private coffee clache so to speak. I can't imagine using that many PM's unless I were talking to my girlfriend John (Hey You)

2. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I for one do have some ongoing private conversations with a couple of members. They have become good friends and I enjoy hearing from them everyday. What I very rarely do is go into Chat. I'm just not one to use that feature. Say!! You have a very unique shall we say Avatar this morning! Did ya know if you send $10.00 in you can become a star member that lets ya have more storage for messages and also lets ya in on the contests they have,just a heads up!!-----Pea Kay:big_smile::cool2:

3. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    like you i use the pm's to send thanks or reply to a question that was pm to me. if some one wants to talk to me they can use my e-mail address or catch up with me in the chat room. Not to say i don't have some friends here that will drop me a line just to say hey sup.

4. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Absolutely! I have made some VERY good friends on here and when I have time I usually check in to see if I got any new PM's and then check the "NEW POSTS" tab just to if anything looks reply-able..-LOL
    -Jay

5. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    I use the PM very little just new here and enjoy reading the post mosty. i type to slow to chat. I like your new mug shot too.:smile2:

6. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I use the PM only when the necessity presents itself...:wink:

7. whiskerlover

whiskerlover New Member

State:
    St. joseph Missouri
    I have never5 used the pm feature simply because I havent had a reason to yet.

8. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    I understand but, what really concerns me is your girlfriend John comment, LOL!!

Good punctuation would help here, it should read like this:
    I can't imagine using that many PM's unless I were talking to my girlfriend. John (Hey You)

9. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    So maybe I'm a screwup, but are you sure my punctuation ain't not correct!

10. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    LMAO!!!! That is where the concern came from, LOL!!!

11. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    John,

I, too, would like to know which 'John', is your 'girlfriend' :wink:

:smile2:

:eek:oooh:

12. oldgrowler

oldgrowler New Member

State:
    Mannford, Oklahoma
    PM's are great. I like em. Course you put me on a place that you can whisper in chat I will do that too just cause I can. :eek:oooh:

13. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    That's strange..... our chatroom has that option in it, LOL!!!

14. oldgrowler

oldgrowler New Member

State:
    Mannford, Oklahoma
    Have only been in the chatroom once. That was just cause that was the first time I ever saw anyone in it. Now wouldn't I look foolish sittin in the chat room whisperin to myself? :smile2:

15. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Don't use PM's much myself cause the only people on here I know never send me one unless they are respondin to one I sent them, if they respond at all!!!:angry: Hint, hint,:wink::wink: You know if I'm talkin bout you!:smile2: I am almost never in chat either though cause I also type slow. Gettin better but I can't type and read the screen at same time, so I get behind.

16. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Maybe ALL his "Johns" are girlfriends! Whew, this is getting kinky!

17. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    you all can type slow because i read slow, lol