Silva moving to 205

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by matt22va, Aug 9, 2009.

1. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    He can handle that class ok there is no doult about it.

2. matt22va

matt22va New Member

State:
    Kingsland, Ga
    I totally agree, I think Machida can give him a good fight and possibly win, but no one else that I've seen. I would love to see Silva embarass Rashad Evans just like Machida did, Sugar Rashad is way overrated and I don't really like him either.

3. puddle jumper

puddle jumper Well-Known Member

State:
    NW.Georgia
    I second that... I would love to see him fight Machida,,, :embarassed: Not sure to pull for in that one...
    Puddle

4. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    I agree. Rashad is a punk!

5. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    Ive heard some folks saying silva moving up is a way for him to leave ufc and get around the champion clause, he wants the option to box. Another rumor is silva and machida are good friends and dont want to fight one another? But that would be one heck of a fight!!!

Heres another vote for silva to punish evans. Heck if silva could put on the weight he could take out most heavyweights.

6. lookin_4_moby

lookin_4_moby New Member

State:
    Guthrie, OK

thank you thank you thank you:worship: I've hated rashad evans every since I first saw him on tuf. He fought chuck liddell at the end of his career and caught him with a club punch. I can't express in words my absolute hate for this guy. I was hoping forrest gump woulda knocked him out with a head kick but I had to wait for lyoto to come through for me since jackson got hurt. I still wanna see rampage bash his face in untill it looks like fresh ground hamburger. Machida vs Silva not going to happen, anderson has already made that quite clear even though it would be a brawl

7. nitronostrils

nitronostrils New Member

State:
    IL
    True, that fight would be a huge snooze fest turning into a training sparring match and celebrate by drinking each others urine.:eek:oooh:

8. matt22va

matt22va New Member

State:
    Kingsland, Ga
    Silva boxing, hmmm, that's interesting. If he only had to worry about two fists, no shooting, no kicks. I think he would pretty tough to connect with. Forrest couldn't connect, but i imagine he is slow compared to a world class boxer.

9. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    Silvas boxed before. Ive been noticing that most mma guys have next to no head movement unlike silva and a few others. Most just take the hits or try and block them.

[youtubevid]wqUYuPRAguE[/youtubevid]

10. lookin_4_moby

lookin_4_moby New Member

State:
    Guthrie, OK
    I think if silva does go box roy jones that thank god for silva roy jones is outa his prime. pound for pound one of the greatest boxers ever not to mention his showmanship. I still watch youtube videos of RJJ especially the vinny pasienza fight he clowned the poor guy oh and the james toney when he tried to mock roy jones and got caught:smile2: classic