Silly people

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by matt22va, Jan 27, 2010.

1. matt22va

matt22va New Member

State:
    Kingsland, Ga
    At lunch today the topic of catfishing came up. The resident expert spoke up and informed me that "Flathead catfish are nasty, they lay on the bottom and eat crap and they taste like mud, especially the big ones." I swallowed the bite of food I had and replied, "Yeah, I throw all of those back, especially the big ones." I don't feel the least bit guilty.

2. brian88b

brian88b Member

State:
    Fairdale, KY
    Thats funny stuff !!!

3. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Keep up the deception, the more that get put back, the better...W

4. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    Matt you handled that like an expert. Thats one less so called know-it-all that we will have to worry about.
    I do wonder though if he's ever hooked into one of them bad boys. I guess they are hard to get in on a 202 or a 33 zebco.:smile1:

5. dolittle9

dolittle9 Well-Known Member

State:
    Lake Wylie, SC
    watch out there Gotta Go that's all I've ever fished with was those Zebco 202 & 33's untill I found this Web site. Now I have gone out and traded up and got me the big boy toys LOL

6. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    I know what you mean, i still got a couple left. Back in the day (before i knew we had cats over 5lbs) i use to carp fish with about anything i could get my hands on. The ones they didn't snatch in the water we usually had to throw it back in behind the carp because of the striped gears. Good Old Days

7. dolittle9

dolittle9 Well-Known Member

State:
    Lake Wylie, SC
    Yes I striped a few gears as well LOL!!!