sigh

Discussion in 'LOCAL WISCONSIN TALK' started by knockdownducks, Jul 8, 2009.

1. knockdownducks

knockdownducks New Member

State:
    La Crosse, Wisc
    As I sit here in the motel I'm still pondering thoughts about last weekends events wondering what was the ticket to all that fun. I'm in Appleton working at saint e' s hospital I have a package on the counter waiting for me to open it and hit the water ice been working twelve hour shifts to get home tomorrow will be the shortest but the longest day of the week. Darkness is coming upon my arrival home I will be out where I belong I hope you will have a good weekend of cstting I think I earned it.

2. knockdownducks

State:
    La Crosse, Wisc
    I will edit the mispelling when I get home having black berry problems lol

3. 32HRMAG

32HRMAG New Member

State:
    Fond du Lac
  4. knockdownducks

State:
    La Crosse, Wisc
    Tired and home (river) sick

5. way west

way west New Member

State:
    Wisconsin
    Hey 'Ducks,
    If those LaCrosse catfish had knees they'd be knocking now!

A steady job and the love of a good woman have been the ruination of many a good fisherman

6. recordbreakin1

recordbreakin1 New Member

State:
    texas
    Well atleast your finaly home.I was in the same boat with the work thing.

7. knockdownducks

State:
    La Crosse, Wisc
    Yeah I gave them alittle more family time before the feezer lol

8. knockdownducks

State:
    La Crosse, Wisc
    Not yet I'm on site till noon technology is pretty cool

9. knockdownducks

State:
    La Crosse, Wisc
    hey the wife just got me 6 shiny new rod holders for the boat see you take em out with ya and explain why you need things and look it works lol i got it figured out,,,muhahahahahahahaha but i have to sacrifice tonights fishing, but that puts me in for an all nighter on friday and i think im going out at 1:30 A.M. on sunday

10. way west

way west New Member

State:
    Wisconsin
    How did you do last night 'Ducks?

11. knockdownducks

State:
    La Crosse, Wisc
    well i didn't get to sleep a couple hours i wanted to because the neighbor kid caught wind i was home and wanted to go see he came over, then i wanted to leave kinda early anyways but, we had to wait for the storm to pass so that put me out there at 2 and man it was slow, got 2 really nice channels but no flatheads got some really nice sucker chubs too like 9 inchers they died on me my aireator died and i didnt know it so im packing up going to take a nap while the suns up and im heading out again in a few hours from the sounds of it i will be up your way from september through the next year in eau claire doing a new hospital, i was there awhile ago working on some turbines for excel and i did a bunch of work at u.w. stout, o yeah and that damn sacred heart i think it was what a monster nightmare that was....lol ok see you guys in the a.m. after the first jackass flies past us in his high dollar nitro, to bad my ole flats had way more fish and storys come off it then theres ever will lol.......