Side Lined

Discussion in 'ARKANSAS RIVERS TALK' started by Pastor E, Nov 20, 2006.

1. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    I have`t been on line for the past week or so now let me fill you in on whats going on. every year I go to VA to spend my birthday and do some stripper fishing with my oldest son wE got to VA beach the tenth on the Eleventh we went stripper fishing Trout fished for maybe 10 minutes then went to THe tunnel to try for strippers a cargo ship was leaveing we stoped to led it go by when the wake wEnt by It thowed be off my feet and I broke both legs the left in 2 places the right 1 I have been in countless wakes and nothing happining But like I told my Son Stuff happins YOU can`t be to careful so now I got to figure out how to get them cats with both legs in a cast any way glad to be back:big_smile_2:

2. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Man that really the pits. At least you wasn't thrown overboard and run over by a ship. You got to figure out how to catch cats with both legs in a cast,shucks the first thing i'd have to do is learn how to walk.how long you gotta be in those cast anyway? Just do what doc say's so you can get healed up as quick as possible. Will be saying prayers for you .Hopefully you will heal in record time.

3. dafin

dafin New Member

State:
    Manhattan,Kan
    sorry to hear about you legs , hope you heal soon .

4. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    ouch Ed, that had to hurt. hope you get healed up soon.

5. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    That just ain't right Ed. I'm sorry to hear about your mishap! You take care and get all healed up and if there is anything You need just give a hollar, OK Your Friend from Iowa. J.D.

6. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    So sorry about your accident,heal up fast and give a hollor if ya need anything! Were all family so don't be shy!:smile2:

7. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Sorry that you got hurt. Hope you get well soon!

8. Flintman

Flintman New Member

State:
    OKC, OKLA.
    Sorry to hear your bad news, fast recovery to you, and keep fishin when you can.

Flint

9. NIMROD

NIMROD New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Sorry to hear of your unfortunate accident.:sad2: We are praying for you speedy recovery.

10. 1 cattin dude

1 cattin dude New Member

State:
    Jonesboro, Arkansas
    Ed,
    I'm sorry to hear about your accident. I know that has to be painful and aggrivating. I hope you heal quickly. I'll be praying for you a speedy recovery. Don't get in to big a hurry to fish, just do what the doc says and there will be plenty of cats left when you heal! God Bless,
    Ryan

11. TomV

TomV New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Missouri
    Ouch that had to hurt! Sorry to hear about your accident. Take care and hope you heal up quick.

12. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    Sorry for the bad luck, hope you heal well. Some days you're the nurse & some days the patient huh? At least it's the right time of year to be off yer feed. God bless.