Sickly Sight

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by MRR, Oct 31, 2007.

1. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    at least to me it is. This is some pictures of my neighbors 2002 boat. Why would anyone let a boat get in this kind of shape. He has never cleaned or scrubed it since the day he got it. Put it in water leave it all summer then park it for the winter just the way it come out of the water. Carpet is all rotton, needs tore out and done away with and its only a2002.Personally I could strangle him.I would love to have a boat like that.

Attached Files:

2. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    some ppl have no appreciation and even less motivation. i just wish i had a boat shed to park my boat under. right now i am using a boat cover, but those dang pine needle fairies still visit weekly.:angry:

i worked prayed and worried for a boat too long to let it go to crap now.

i am planning on building a 26' by 12' boat shed for it in the spring. it should at least help keep it nice.

3. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I believe it is your duty to seize that boat from him and make it yours. LOL! Some folks got more money than brains. LOL!

4. GoFish_Tony

GoFish_Tony New Member

State:
    Big Rock, IL
    That darn fool don't deserve a boat like he had, but he will darn sure deserve a boat like he will have someday soon.

That thing is a MESS!!

T

5. jerryb

jerryb New Member

State:
    Ohio
    You should make him an offer on it...

Obviously it's not something he's planning on keeping very long.

6. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    Wow! U need ta check on his dogs....Hope they ain't tied up.

7. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    The only thing I can say to that is his money must come a lot easier than mine does. I have a boat similar to that boat but mine is a 2001 and I'll guarantee you mine doesn't look like that. My money is too hard to come by,and I come from the old school where you take care of your stuff.

8. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I Believe he needs to be asked if he is willing to sell it and if not ask him point blank as to why,it is very obvious he does not care for it so why keep it around. Oh if only I had money, and a place to store it I would try very hard to get him to sell! JMHO~~~~~~Sister Pat:sad2:

9. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I dont think I can say anything that hasn't been said.....MAN IF I COULD THROW AWAY MONEY LIKE THAT,Everything I have is old and well used but dependable ...It would put me out if I lost my boat and my little RIVER RADER will never look like that even if it is just a ole jon

10. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Well Gary he ain't got any dogs.Not anymore ,his brother-in-law ran over his dog :sad2: last year during Deer Season.He did take care of the dog better than the boat.

11. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    I would make him an offer but he still owes to much on it. Think he has something like 5 years paying on it yet. Too much for my blood,He keeps saying he needs to go to the car wash but never happens,Gonna take more than a car wash to clean that boat up.Good Ol Elbow Grease

12. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    I know people like that. They treat everything like that boat , even other people. They just dont care about anything, no respect for themselves much less anything or any body else.
    It aint bout money. Its a brain problem.