Sick boat

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARIZONA TALK' started by micah, Mar 16, 2007.

1. micah

micah New Member

State:
    Gilbert, Arizon
    Does anyone know of a reasonable priced boat mechanic. I'm having some issues with my motor. Preferable in the East Valley. Thanks Everyone

Micah

2. AZflats

AZflats New Member

State:
    Peoria, Arizona
    Good luck finding someone... I should probably get mine checked on before the colorado river trip. Hope you get back on the water soon.
    Take care~ A

3. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Seems as though an aircraft mechanic should be able to work on a boat motor. You all ready have faith in your mechanical skills... get a manual for your boat, a shot of confidence and have at it... it is not hard. Just look at me... a retired computer programmer, but not scared on an engine. lOL

4. micah

micah New Member

State:
    Gilbert, Arizon
    I've always been the type to let the experts do it if there reasonable but at a 100$ an hr that's insane. I'm going to do it myself and buy a couple nice combo rod's with the money i save. Does anyone have anymore thought or opinions on my braided lne issue? See Arivona Lakes/ Reservoirs section

Thanks
    Micah

5. Husker

Husker New Member

State:
    Scottsdale, Az.
    Give Bruce Dean Mobile Marine at 602-541-4543, he is a good wrench. The best part is when you call and give him the info on your boat he come's to you and you don't lose down time at a shop, when he leaves your good to go fishing that is unless you have a major problem.

6. micah

micah New Member

State:
    Gilbert, Arizon
    DID YOU GET MY MESSAGE ABOUT CARP AT bARTLETT

7. Husker

Husker New Member

State:
    Scottsdale, Az.
    Got it thank you.