Shutes Branch - Old Hickory Lake

Discussion in 'TENNESSEE LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Catfish_Scooter, Oct 16, 2009.

1. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Anyone have a recent report from there?​

2. cattracker13

cattracker13 New Member

State:
    tennessee
    Havent been there in a while. Curious to see if there are any skips near the bridge. I may try it this week sometime.

3. lforet2002

lforet2002 Well-Known Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Last I heard last week they were catching them down there..

4. Catfish_Scooter

State:
    Tennessee
    James said they were hitting under the bridge. Im going to make it down there tomorrow.. if yall fish tomorrow I hope ya catch some!

5. TennesseeJugger

TennesseeJugger New Member

State:
    Watertown, Tenn
    Where is Shutes Branch?

6. cattracker13

cattracker13 New Member

State:
    tennessee
    Look up Saundersville Rd in either Mt juliet or Old Hickory on mapquest and it runs right to Schutes Branch. Try Schutes Branch on mapquets too. If that does not work, it is on the lower part of OH lake on the south side below 109 toward the dam . If you need more directions let me know where you are coming from and will get you directions.

7. Catfish_Scooter

State:
    Tennessee
    From lebanon just come down hwy 70 through mt. juliet then you'll see a sign at hams rices which is nonaville rd... just make a right there follow it straight dont turn anywhere then youll come to an intersection which is saundersville and nonaville.. youll make a left then go straight all the way and about 2 miles down youll see the water on the right and shutes branch will be on your right.... Hope this helps.