Shut out

Discussion in 'LOCAL FLORIDA TALK' started by jhedg, Feb 28, 2007.

1. jhedg

jhedg New Member

State:
    AZ
    Went to the St Johns last night weather was beautifull. I tried everything I had. Used shrimp, Worms, Mullet, Shiners. I floated bait, bobbers, bottom fished. Fished deep, shallow drop offs, creek cannels . you name it I did it. No luck at all I fished from 4pm untill about 4am. I did catch 2 eels though. Any other Fl river fisherman having any luck

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Jeff Welcome to the BOC. I'm not from Flordia but I can tell you that many times you do everything right and still get skunked. That is just part of it.I would like to wish you luck on your next trip.:lol: :smile2:

3. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Hey Jeff welcome to the Boc there are times that no matter what you do you can`t get a bite:big_smile:

4. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC Jeff.

5. Catmaster

Catmaster New Member

State:
    SE Kansas
    You are hard core. Thats how you ern your stripes. Out in the weather for 12 hours doing what you love even when the fish arnt biting. Its kind of hard to tell yourself just be patient after that long. LOL

6. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    welcomw to the BOC asa lot of them have said just at times they just will not bite belive me iv been there

7. Terry Day

Terry Day New Member

State:
    Parkville, Missouri
    Welcome to the BOC. Just keep drowning the bait. The bite will eventually come!

8. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Hay Jeff,When that happens and it does from time to time just go to J.Ds.Secret weapon(Hand Genades) Works Every Time.All You need is a couple of them Suckers and a Dip Net.LOL.J.D
    :after_boom:

9. FourEyes45

FourEyes45 New Member

State:
    Alabama
    Well the fishing in Dunn's and Murffeys has been fair for cats and redbreast. Some of the cats are running up to 10 lbs.
    Have a great day.

10. catfishhunter17

catfishhunter17 New Member

State:
    indiana
    where did u catch tmem at?