Showed up by girlfriends little sister!

Discussion in 'Channel Catfish' started by valentine, Jul 28, 2006.

1. valentine

valentine New Member

State:
    Colorado
    I had the grand experience of being showed up by a girl!!!:lol: Not this is a bad thing. So don't htink that I am being sexist towards the ladies. My girlfriends father, younger sister, and I went to Clinton Lake in Illinois the other night. Her dad caught a small channel. Her sister then proceeded to catch a 10lb 14oz channel. I then went on to catch nothing all evening. I wouldn't have traded it for anything though. I got to see her land a good size cat from the lake.

Attached Files:

2. gargoil77

gargoil77 New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Indiana
    Good for her. She got a big head now?:smile2:

3. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    man..that's a regular thing when my wife goes fishing with me...it's a conspiricy i tell ya....lol

4. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Get use to it.Thats life.peewee-williams,ps. You may be dating the wrong girl.Go for the one that can catch fish.Now if she can clean and fry them,you really got a winner.Also,she was prettier than the fish.Not many are when you git my age.

5. tncatfishing

tncatfishing New Member

State:
    clk. tn
    Now that is family fishing.

6. JAinSC

JAinSC Active Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Congrats - nice cat and a pretty girl.

7. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Thats a nice fish she got, tell her congrats.

8. Fishnhuntforever

Fishnhuntforever New Member

State:
    Northern California
    That is just life! The ladies will show us how it is done everytime. My wife seems to know how to outfish me no matter what I do unless I take her in the ocean then she gets sea sick and all the fish are mine. Of course when I get her to go I am always trying to make sure she has a good time so I spend alot time tending to her and not to my fishing.

9. BGRUMBLES

BGRUMBLES New Member

State:
    ohio
    HAHAHHAHAHAHAH that is my question too. She is super pretty

10. Georgiajack

Georgiajack New Member

State:
    Georgia
    That' the way things are suppose to go when you take women, and kids fishin'. They are there to have fun too, and that should be important to us all. After all when we get tired of getting our butts beat, we can sneak off without them to rebuild our ego. Jack.

11. photocat

photocat New Member

State:
    HOCO, Maryland
    I'm Curious.... Why was your girlfriend not there? I'm all for hanging out with my girlfriends family and going fishing any chance I can get but I'm not gonna go fishing with her family if she's not there (dispite how much I may like them)...

12. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    Thats a nice fish. Once you find a girl who will fish you dont want to let her go thats for sure.

13. channelcat_tracker

channelcat_tracker New Member

State:
    Iowa
    her ego is just probably SOARING all day now....good job cuz now shell never shut up! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

14. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    I'm not surprise: :0a28:

Because when it come down to fishing, I know alot of women that can "Hold-There-Own" on the river banks. My grandmother was a good one, my mother-in-law can fish with the best of them & my wife can go on a fishing trip with me anytime and catch nice fish and not need help from me at all.

So I'm not surprise at all.
    :surrender:

Take It Easy,
    Bert:cool2: & Shaina:0010:

15. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    That is a good looking fish ,however the girl is a whole lot better looking. Know she had to be real proud. by the way where was the girlfriend?

16. catcatcher311

catcatcher311 New Member

State:
    Ne
    That's fun to watch and embarrasing at the same time.

17. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I take my wife and four daughters fishing often and the ladies can put fish in the boat with no problem. I'm proud of them! Nothing to be embarrassed about, be glad they will go!

18. P Caruthers

P Caruthers New Member

State:
    AL
    I can't belive you came home. I would still be fishing. No self-respecting fisherMAN would end a fishing trip that way.

BTW...who's the fella with the fruity hat on. Maybe you could outfish that fella.

19. blindfly69

blindfly69 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    brother jus keep her away from here lol i outfished ashley until she joined here and now i get smoked more often than i'd like to admit. lol