Show off your Work Bench

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by TA2D, Jan 31, 2007.

1. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    This is my work bench area, I hope to soon have a fly tying vise mounted and a some of the stuff for making custom rods, right now this is where the custom minnow trap fabrication will happen. That's one of my little helpers, Harley 18 months old.

Aaron

TA2D

Attached Files:

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    No child labor laws in Nebraska? LOL! FINE lookin setup ya got there!

3. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    I gotta warn ya. Keep that photo. My work bench looked like that about 12-13 years ago. Now my grandson is 14, still using my shop, and I have to shovel stuff out of the way to even find the workbench. :big_smile:

4. dademoss

dademoss Member

State:
    Ohio
    Very nice. I can almost remember when mine looked that clean, now it's got a condemned sign and is a superfund cleanup site:tounge_out:

5. gardengrz

gardengrz New Member

State:
    wakeman,ohio
    ya, wait till thyr in thyr 20s,i could have 10 phillips screwdrivers but when i need one cant find aone:angry: :tounge_out: iv gotten so i keep a couple stashed but i wont tell where.....secret:big_smile:

6. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Mines 24' long and I can only get to 12' of it. Time for a junk sale!!

7. shuorc

shuorc New Member

State:
    fl
    The only time mine was that clean was the day it was built, the first layer will be sold as antiques.--shu

8. catfisher43

catfisher43 New Member

State:
    missouri
    Looks like you got a great helper.Nice work bench.Mines not cluttered to bad but no heat out there.burrrrrrrrr.^Thanks for sharing.

9. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    GASP... that's not bass lures hanging there.. is it? At any rate, it's a good setup.