The United States Catfish Association Forum and Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It would be nice of some happy customers would post about their trip or some info existed about Show Me. I hear he does a great job and I am surprised not to see any updates.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I have always heard Ryan is a top notch guy. Although I have never fished with him, Show Me and the Mississippi is defiantly on my list!

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Me to but this thread is awful quiet. Dont know if it is because the river around Alton was so slow this year or what?

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Sorry guys, the fishing has been good just been neglecting my online duties. If anyone has any questions about the fishing in the area or I can help please feel free to give me a call. www.showmecatfishing.com All of my contact info is listed there.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have 2 trips booked with Show Me. One for Aug with Dennis and another in October with Capt. Ryan. I can't wait to go!
I will post updates after.

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
I talked with one of these guys while attending the sport show in Collinsville last month. Not sure which one but he was a real people person, a guy I took a liking to right off the bat, have watched their videos and it appears to me they know their jobs.

·
Premium Member
11,046 Posts
I talked with one of these guys while attending the sport show in Collinsville last month. Not sure which one but he was a real people person, a guy I took a liking to right off the bat, have watched their videos and it appears to me they know their jobs.
Jay, your message box is overflowing. You have to delete some to receive PMs now. Check both the sending storage as well as the received storage.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts