Show me your Star....I'll Rep ya

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by teaysvalleyguy, Jul 7, 2006.

1. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I appreciate all the members that take the time to give a little back to the BOC. This place is not cheap to run. It costs Paul a ton of money every year and I am pretty sure he has to dig in his own pockets. He does not whine about it though, he keeps this site running because he cares so much about it and us. I want to thank every member that has one of these nice shiney stars next to their name by rewarding them with 60 Rep points. If I could give more I would, but I just want to show my appreciation.

If you do not have a Star, please think about how much you love this place. Take the time to send in at least $10. That is nothing these days, 3 Gallons of gas is all you would get for it. Thanks alot for letting me talk.

Tea

2. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Your right and just think what it would be like without the BOC to log onto after that hard days work, Thanks for a great site Paul

3. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Sir Arlington you have been given Rep points. Thanks for your contribution to the BOC.

4. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    heres mine brother

5. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Ok here it is and I should be reppin you for helpin me but it says Gotta spread it around same for you John

6. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Sir Hagan, you have been given Rep points. Thanks for your help to keep the lights on. Thank you also for being a BOC Sponser, it also helps us. I hope your business grows beyond your wildest dreams.

7. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Sir Eblin you have been given Rep points. Thanks for your contribution to help keep the lights on here. We all love this place. I wish nothing but a Mellon free life in your future. LMAO

8. IL Hunter

IL Hunter New Member

State:
    Normal, IL
    Look at my pretty lil star!

9. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Sir Oshannasey you have been given Rep points. You are a new Star Member that just joined today. Now you can get to the Special Star member section to see all the great videos. Thanks for your contribution to the BOC and to help keep the lights on.

10. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Sir Riley you have been given Rep points. You are a wise young man that knows how important this site is to you and you have already donated to help the cause. This site helps with the preservation of our sport, catfishing. Good luck on the waters, remember, you can access the special sections of the BOC as a star member.

11. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Dang Matt I have never seen someone mispell my last name that bad It sure is funny though

12. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    LMAO, Tea is no English major. hehehe (I did it on purpose :cool2: )

13. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    Here's mine! :big_smile:

14. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    I figured as much

15. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I got your star right here!

Well you see it! :big_smile:

16. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Sir East you will get some Rep points soon. I must spread the love first. Thanks for helping keep the lights on in our home. We all love this place and it takes members like you to keep it running.

17. kccats

kccats New Member

State:
    Olathe, Kansas
    Star here! Hit me!

18. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Sir Mellon you have been given Rep points. Thanks for all you do to help keep this place up and running. You always post threads that will definatly get a response. LMAO We enjoy them and thanks for helping keep the lights on. This place would not be the same without ya. Maybe even worse off, LMAO.

19. Wally

Wally New Member

State:
    FLORIDA
    Here ya go TEABAG !!! LOL

You go Matt !!!

20. teaysvalleyguy

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Sir Scheafer, you have been given Rep Points. Thanks for all you do for the BOC. You have been a long time member and have been through a ton here. I appreciate you helping keep the lights on and your imput. Thanks for being a star member.