show low az lakes

Discussion in 'ARIZONA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by frontier13, May 21, 2009.

1. frontier13

frontier13 New Member

State:
    arizona
    any one in or near show low ive been having good luck with channels at rainbow lately

2. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    I have not fished up there but I was there recently for the bear acrhery season. It was my first time up there and it is realyy nice up there! Welcome to the BOC!

3. frontier13

frontier13 New Member

State:
    arizona
    THANKS YEAH NOT MANY PLACE TO GO FISH ALL WE HAVE WORTH CATCHING IS CHANNELS IM TIRED OF TROUT FISHERMANN LOL.... RIGHT NOW IM DOING GOOD AT RAINBOW LAKE.. FOOLS HOLLOW IS ALSO GOOD IN THE BACK WATER YOU DONT HAVE TO PAY FEES HARDER TO FIND THOUGH

4. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Yep. Everyone was up there catching trout. my buddy and I stopped one day to try our luck (while we should have been scouting:smile2:). I could not buy a bite yet all the older gents around me were catching trout left and right!

5. Snagged2

Snagged2 New Member

State:
    Verde Valley AZ
    Hi Shane,
    Thanks for the info,,
    And,, Welcome to the BOC!!:big_smile:

6. frontier13

frontier13 New Member

State:
    arizona
    so last night was fun was out on rainbow big front rolled in what the heck i cant fish that often little rain no prob, just so happens first lightning strike of the night hit in the middle of the lake yeah time to go scary:embarassed:... but headed to fools hollow tonight and then clear creek res. tomorrow keep you guys posted in case you get this way