"Shout Out" To Roundhill

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by WylieCat, Mar 16, 2009.

1. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    I want to personally thank Roundhill for hosting a fish fry at his place on Santee Cooper a couple of nights befor the Cabelas King Kat tournament that was held there this past weekend.

Ron had plenty of good catfish and hushpuppies, and RivercatSC was nice enough to cook us some gator. Several BOC members stopped by for some fun, fellowship, and good food.

Thanks a lot for your hospitality Ron!! :wink:

2. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    That Roundhill is bucking for a promotion! :wink:

3. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Paul we missed you in Santee....:sad2:

Hopefully we can drag you out to a gathering in the Carolinas this year. :wink:

4. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    I 2nd that Dieter:wink:,That was some good eatin:eek:oooh:,I think we all eat enough catfish to have won the total weight the winning team produced,Thanks to Roundhill and James for the great food and hospitality:wink:,It was joy being there among great folks,Cant wait to do it again soon.

5. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    It was a great time and great fellowship! I think there where 12 to 14 people in attendance and it was all fun.:wink: It was nice to spend some time with some of best catmen SC has to offer and do a lot of laughing. Thats what the BOC is all about! Thanks Roundhill for a great time.:wink:
    I think we should do again next year? Yummy!

6. 1bluedevil

1bluedevil New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Thanks for having us Roundhill. As everyone said the food was great and so was the fellowship. I love that gator meat, thanks RivercatSC. I want to go back to Santee very soon!! That was a fun night at the Roundhill lodge. Thanks again Roundhill

7. roundhill

roundhill New Member

State:
    kings mtn
    the roundhill is greatful that he has friends an brothers like you guys anytime any of you are wellcome come on by we can cook some catfish thanks for being my friend

8. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    I had a great time also and it was nice to meet everyone and also get to see some familar faces. Im on the way back down and me ad Roundhill might recreate last weekend on a smaller scale.:smile2:

9. 1bluedevil

1bluedevil New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    If I didnt have tournaments this weekend I would come and join yall. I cant wait to get back down!:tounge_out:

10. billfish76

billfish76 Active Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    Thanks Ron for putting things together and cooking all that food. Like others have said I cant wait to get back down that way. It was nice to meet all the people from here face to face.

James, the next time I come that way Ill be placing a order for some of that marinated meat....

11. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Huh! I passed by there today and couldn't even smell the grease. That's what I get for working late that day. :wink: