Shout out: Snagged2

Discussion in 'Reel Repair and Upgrades' started by Bill in SC, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    I'd like to give a two thumbs up for BOC member Greg Sutherland AKA Snagged2. He is VERY PROMPT getting your work done, and is also a very good communicator, and again, a BOC member. I have had him do flawless work for me previously. Monday, I sent him two 6500 reels. He got them today, repaired both of them today, and has them ready to send back. He does not sacrifice quality, even though he is lightning fast. I'm sure, like anyone, he has moments when he gets backed up with work, but he has always been fast and fair with me. For all your Abu Garcia upgrades or repairs, I HIGHLY ENDORSE Greg! You da man, pal!

Bill in SC

2. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Bill its nice when you can brag on someone,s work an prices being fair ,this day an time . It is nice to know there are some out there that believe in giving good quality work still, an in a timely manner :wink:

Last edited: Dec 3, 2009

3. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Absolutely, Dickie!

Bill in SC

4. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    good show Greg! we got da best members.

5. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    No question about it, Matt!

6. wabah58

wabah58 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    What did you have done to them?

7. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    He had a black frame in stock, as well as all the other parts. I had broken the foot loose at the weld, wrapping the Power Pro 100 around the reel to break it off. This is the second reel damaged like this, well same reel, twice.
    On the C3, he replaced the gear shaft, handle nut, and pawl. Apparently, the gear shaft was .007 smaller than the new shaft. I'm sure there was a factory fault in many of the '08 reels as I have been hearing a lot about handle nuts jumping the threads and not staying tight.
    On the Trophy, just the frame,,
    Retail on the Frame ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, $26.18
    Gear Shaft,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, $ 9.31
    Handle Nut,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,$ .65
    Pawl,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,$2.75
    Total Parts,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,$38.89
    Parts Discount 15% $33.06
    Labor,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, $25.00
    Shipping,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, $11.00

Total,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,$69.06

Last edited: Dec 3, 2009
  8. Flamekeeper

Flamekeeper New Member

State:
    Louisville, Ken
    Yep he's the man alright!:wink: When ever I need some workdone They will be going his way for sure

Good Job Greg!!:cool2:

9. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thanks for sharing this info Bill. Its good to know we have a BOC brother that will take care of us. Thanks Snagged2.

10. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

I just feel so good after reading this that hugs are deserved all around! Greg gets the first one, Bill the second, and then a big GROUP hug! Love you brothers. :big_smile::cool2: