Should I stay or should I go fishing

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by natethe great, Aug 9, 2007.

1. natethe great

natethe great New Member

State:
    North carolina
    im still debating on wether or not to go out tonight its hot but there catching um well ill let you know and wether or not i caught any well
    till next time
    good fishing
    :big_smile:

2. tkishkape

tkishkape New Member

State:
    Gore, Okla
    I will guarantee that you'll catch more fish in the river or on the lake than from your couch in the living room!

3. CMJ

CMJ Guest

Go for it and give us a report, it don't seem as bad today as it did this time yesterday, then again maybe I'm just getting use to it. good luck

4. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    Yep, can't catch 'em sitting at home. If you're wanting to go fishin' then go and don't worry about the rest. You'll be glad you went even if it is hotter than you know what!

5. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    come on 16 years old and already asking if you should go fishing.....:smile2:. you better go buddy because before long it will be wife time.....:wink:. you never ask when you can go then....you always ask what time you need to be back by.:smile2: tommorrow is no guarantee in this world. next time you ride past a cementary ask all them folks out there if they want to go. all of them would love to go even if they didnt fish while they was here. so go while you can and everytime you can....always.:big_smile:

6. Phil Washburn

Phil Washburn New Member

State:
    Shawnee OK
    true, dat...:wink: