Short story

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by bigfish, Mar 19, 2006.

1. bigfish

bigfish New Member

State:
    Dunbar WV.
    the morning i caught my pb 35#er i was netting for shad, and netted a 3# ba$$. well my camera aint worked right since but anyway. so that evening when i caught my flat and took a picture, it just happened to follow that ba$$. so sunday i take my camera to church with me to show a couple of people. well when this guy named kenny sees the ba$$ just before the flat picture, he tells me to show john the ba$$ picture first, then show him the flat picture and say the first picture is what i used to catch the flat. [now john is a diehard ba$$ fisher]. well after turning about 3 shade of red, he manages to gurgle out the words thats against the law. i bust out laughin and inform him i was just jokin.

2. ersel

ersel New Member

State:
    Haughton Louisiana
    congrats on the Catfish!

3. dademoss

dademoss New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Congratulations on the PB!

4. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    bigfish

I want to see the pictures of the Bass and that Flathead, just be carefull I see JW is snooping around here looking and he loves Bass to so be careful..lol

Congratulations buddy.:cool:

5. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Congratulations on you PB, Nice Flathead Brother!!!

I do that to, it is fun to watch their expressions, LOL!!! Good One!!!!

6. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Hey, it's legal here to use Bass for bait, as long as they are caught legally on hook & line & meet all regulations in regards to length, etc.....

7. bigfish

bigfish New Member

State:
    Dunbar WV.
    wow i almost forgot about this post. sorry wasnt trying to be rud. and sorry i cant post the bass pic cause after i loaded it on the computer i deleated it from the camera. then my computer decides to crash:mad: . but i guess as far as ba$$ go it wasnt to bad. my buddy kenny saw the picture and wanted to know where it came from cause he was fishing in a tourny that weekend. well so i tell him i dont want that ranger boat smellin up my catfish hole, and aint tellin ya. :) just kiddin. i told him i would be fishing all night friday and be there when ya get there. him and and his partner were only 1lb away from second place. its a shame they couldnt weigh in the 2 over 10# flats they caught on spinners.