Short note

Discussion in 'LOCAL GEORGIA TALK' started by r ward, Sep 17, 2008.

1. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    I figured I would let you all know I may not be on here as much cause I have a few things I got to get straightened out and some times I just don't feel up to comeing on but just remember you are all friends and I know that if the time comes for me to explain more you will be here to listen until then just keep me in your prayers cause I know one day things will improve don't worry I will be in and out sometimes maybe just lurking but I will check in:confused2::sad2:

2. Creteus

Creteus New Member

State:
    Loganville, GA
    Take care of yourself Richard. Send me a PM if you need to vent or anything:wink:

Matt

3. BassMassey

BassMassey Well-Known Member

State:
    Oconee
    sorry to hear you will wont be around so much richard. If by any chance you can make the oconee mini gathering let us know. Creteus is even gonna bring his hellicopter....hope everything is alright with ya

4. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Our prayers go out to you, God bless

5. stumpjumper

stumpjumper New Member

State:
    Dallas, GA
    Hang in there Richard.

6. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    Good luck buddy. Hurry back!

7. bumper

bumper New Member

State:
    Georgia
    I hope everything is okay, and if not hopefully it will improve quickly and you can make it to Oconee on the 25th. Good luck with what you're dealing with.

8. altamahajon

altamahajon New Member

State:
    Jesup, Georgia
    Richard,

First of all take care of yourself first. We will be if you need us...... no better way to put it. Gotta get better and things situated and keep everyone from choking Bassmassey cause he wont tell where them holes are in the Oconnee.....lol.... Hurry back.....now ya hear.

9. catfishtonyd

catfishtonyd New Member

State:
    georgia
    Good luck buddy. You know you've got a lot of friends here. If you need anything let me or us know.!!!

10. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    I am getting it together first time in awhile I felt like posting and am enjoying it greatly I know some of you was concerned and for that I say thanks but I am going back up in spirit and will be back to norm shortly I hope but I will be here and posting:cool2::big_smile:

11. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    Glad to hear things are going better for you Richard.

12. BassMassey

BassMassey Well-Known Member

State:
    Oconee
    come on up to oconee around the end of the month rward......it aint but a lil over an hour away, creteus is gonna need some coffee, lol

13. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    I would love to but until income quits being less then outgo I am not going nowhere much but by then who knows what will happen

14. Wayne Couick

Wayne Couick New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    May God be your support when all else fails.

15. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    That is how I get thru all

16. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Yep, Wayne took the words out of my mouth. Put your faith and trust in the Lord with thanksgiving and prayer. Your prayers will be answered!
    Bill in SC