shootout open spot in boat

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by russ, Oct 7, 2008.

1. russ

russ New Member

State:
    dexter. mo
    hey e1 im going out to the shoot out this weekend, and i have a empty seat in the boat. so if anyone wants to fish the shoot out and dosent have a boat your more than welcome in mine. i have never fished that lake so dont get your hopes up to high on winning but i will fish it just as hard as the big tourneys i fish in. my cell # is 573-820-2054 im up late so call anytime. russ

2. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Looking forward to seeing you there Rusty. Someone will have a very good partner. :0a31:

3. Blade4130

Blade4130 Well-Known Member

State:
    Independence MO
    I shot you a pm Russ. I am very interested in going and thats great that you would do something like that

4. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Somebody is getting a dam good tournament partner and undoubtedly will making a life long friend.

Russ, I'll bring your knife back to the Shootout. She's been good to me. You just 'might' :roll_eyes: have to remind me though. :smile2:

5. Blade4130

State:
    Independence MO
    Damn, I could not go and hated like hell for not being able to go. I'm a big boy and could go, but hearing all my familly gripe non-stop about my knee I gave in. It was ok to go with tom and my uncle last saturday on the river, but not a tourny in calm water:confused2: I know it may be for the best, but man this could have been a great oppertunity.

Good luck to Russ and to whom ever is able to go. I sure hope there is another gathering or two down there next year as I will surely be there:smile2:

6. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    That stinks:sad2: Well maybe next time. I would love to go but I have too much to do.

7. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    Hey Don why not try to make it over on Saturday for the gathering, bring the family with you and stay the night. Hang out around the fire and hear a story or two from some of the best catfisherman your ever gonna meet.

8. Blade4130

State:
    Independence MO
    Hey Micheal, I sure would love to. When I meant familly it was father, mother, sisters, aunts, uncles and cousins. I'm a single guy with no kids so I should have specified it that way. Still, familly is familly and everybody is worried about me that started with my dad. He thinks there is going to be a couple of hundred boats at once like a big bass tournament. Then it went to my mother freaking if a boat colided..would I be able to swim? it just went on and on from there. After three years I am so close to surgury that everybody is worried about what I do. Ever since I banged my knee up with my crazy little mishap fishing on the bank rescuing my rod and reel. Everybody is worried about me fishing the banks alone. I won't stop fishing at all, but this time as much as I hate to I had to give in.

However, I may still go:smile2: I am talking my father into making a camping trip to go down there this weekend. Also, do a little fishing with my dad as well. We haven't been fishing together just me and him in years. So I am really hoping that will happen more than anything and on top of that get to meet everybody down there:smile2: