ShootOut/Drawings

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by catfishsafari, Sep 3, 2008.

1. catfishsafari

catfishsafari New Member

State:
    missouri
    Well I'm putting together some of the drawing prize's. Here's a sneek peek at some of the products. There are many more to come. I have SeaArk, Suzuki, stuff to pick up still. Also Team Catfish products and Tombstone tackle ( makers of Surge rods) are going to throw some stuff in. We have some clothing (Jackets rain gear ect.) coming. All these products will be givin away on a drawing basis "YOU DO NOT HAVE TO FISH TO BE IN THE DRAWING". Anyway there's a lot more to come. I will also have a web page soon just for the ShootOut listing all the products and event calender. I got a call last night from Justin Cook of Columbia Mo. and he told me there is a lot of teams coming from his area. He said the Gerloft brothers are going to be here. It sounds like Tombstone Tackle will be well represented. I think Adam is clearing off a spot for the trophy. I guess we will have to wait and see.

Thanks Steve...

Attached Files:

2. Michael Jake

Michael Jake New Member

State:
    Troy, Missouri
    Excellent, this is what such an event should ought to be like, with folks from all over the state getting together. Appreciate you sponsoring this event Steve along with Troy and Kirk for doing the tournament. We need to figure out a way to free them up to fish it also. I know it will be a great time and is look’n like the state fair of cat fishing. :big_smile:

3. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Team Cuz n Grump will be there. :wink:

4. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    I'll try and be there, just got to get around that work thing...

5. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Thank You Steve for sponsoring the event and all the great prizes!

Also a big Thank You to SeaArk, Suzuki, Team Catfish, Tombstone Tackle, Rusty Stamper and the other great companys for there sponsorship. :0a31:

Kirk and I will be adding some prizes as well.

The Catfish Safari Shootout is sure to become one of the mid-wests best events.

6. catfishsafari

catfishsafari New Member

State:
    missouri
    Team Cuz/Grumper. I hate to say it but this tourny is all but wrapped up. I hope this news doesn't scare off the competition. This is BIG news everyone else BEWARE!!!!!.:eek:oooh:

7. Brentkeele

Brentkeele New Member

State:
    Nokomis, Illinois
    Let the trash talking begin!!!!!:big_smile::smile2:

8. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    Theres nothing to talk about. My brother Eric and I Plan on coming down shoot the breeze, Hit the water and bag three or four hogs no need for five:wink:, Win the trophy, bring it back to the east. Thats pretty much how I see it.:cool2::wink::roll_eyes:

Good luck to everyone!!!!!!!!!!

9. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

State:
    St. Louis
    Ryan I see you down there. You going out west on the 11th?

10. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Depends on how funny my money is at that time. I would like to get down there.

11. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

State:
    St. Louis
    I hope you can make it buddy. I see Gary and the invisible man is gonna be there......LMAO
    Sorry Cuz we dont see ya anymore...............LOL
    I know work dont you hate it:angry:

12. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    I have been getting a LOT of calls and e-mails from teams planning to attend the Shootout. This one is going to have a GREAT turn out.

Ryan, all you need to do is win it....:wink:
    You will have a pocket FULL of money and some new toys to take back home....:big_smile:

13. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    If i don't get my boat runnin, i'll beg, borrow or steal one but i'm planning on going. Never fished a cat tourney but it's gonna be well worth the $$$ if i never get a bite.

14. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Hey nephew.. I should have mine by then and if I decide to head over there instead of fishing over here, you got a seat reserved in it..

15. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Very kind of ya Unc. I still got some time and haven't had a chance to see whats ailin "ole Whitie" and i'm not givin up hope on her yet. Push come to shove my neighbor has a rig identical to it that i can use anytime i need it.

16. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    I won't make my mind up until I get the money, but I'm leaning toward a bass boat instead of a jon boat.. more storage...

17. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I wanna big alum. boat. If i can find one reasonable i'll stick my 150 on it. I've always been intrigued by going fast in something without brakes.:crazy: If ya seen me on the highway in my truck, ya would think sheeesh ole man, get da heck out of the way

18. Fishking

Fishking Member

State:
    KC, MO
    Name:
    Andrew
    Blah! It might take the 5 days prior to the tourney worth of guide trips with Steve. But there will be competition.:smile2: