Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my girls out this past weekend and did some long range shooting with our 6.5 prc and 416 Barrett. We checked zero at 200 yards and then backed up to 1250 yards. Wind was not very favorable to be shooting this far but we still had fun. The target shows our elevation was pretty much on but had lots of different wind drifts.
Sky Cloud Videographer Documentary Cameras & optics
Cloud Sky Tripod Videographer Plant
Rectangle World Art Sky Display device
Cloud Sky Air gun Machine gun Shotgun
Sky Tire Wheel Cloud Vehicle

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Most interesting! Thank you for taking time to post this.

The young lady with the long braid looks to be just plumb serious about shooting. Any fella who trifles with her affections best be a God fearing man :oops:
Yes, she is really into it. She likes playing the wind and numbers game.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
My girls have a few hundred cows of their own and since covid they have got into feeding 25 head of their calves and selling them to individuals by the 1/2 or whole beef and hamburger. Once people eat good home raised corn fattened beef they are ruined. They will sell the 1/2 or whole beef by the pound. When they quote their customers the price they often get the response “how much”? They have price sheets of current costs of all cuts and hamburger and will add that up to show them that if they bought all this meat in town it would cost a lot more. Most don’t realize the savings and the quality of meat they are getting. They usually butcher 3 head for hamburger only and will sell around 2,000 lbs at $6.00 a pound. Word of mouth and Facebook are their only advertising they do. It’s all gone in a week or two. I make them put half in the bank and they can do what they want with the other half. They love to shoot and don’t hesitate to spend money on ammo. 12&20 gauge for their shotguns and 22, 223, 256 Roberts, 30-06, 6.5 prc &416 Barrett for the rifles.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts