Shoot I lost one more set of scales.

Discussion in 'WILD WOLF TACKLE' started by ShilohRed, Jan 8, 2009.

1. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Yes I know you have done the same thing.. Drop that set of scales in the river or lake... Or that High $$ set of Boga Grips... Or that set of fish grips, Camera bag or something that is always finding its way into the water..

Well after paying around some and seeing what I could come up with. I have made a Safety Float.. Yes 2 sizes for now, and can custom make any size you need. I took parts and made this float. One is 2 5/8" round x 5" tall, The other is 3 3/4" round X 5" tall. Has a Eye to use a clip on. After putting the clip on the float. Just clip the float to what every you know your going to drop in the water. Even can be added to a dipnet .
    Pete
    [​IMG]

2. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Good idea Pete. Wonder how i'll look with a big red cat bobber tied to my shades? I loose some every year and still ain't bought one of them thingies to put on em to hang around your neck.

3. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn

Buddy that may hurt when running down the river. LOL Best thing for the shades, They make the deal that keeps them floating that's not bulky. Don't ask me know I know they work. But it has something to do with 70 MPH and blowing my Glasses off at dusk on evening. Talk about a hard time getting back to the ramp.... But this product is more for high priced bigger stuff. If I can swing it they will come with a carabiner, with Wild Wolf Products on them. May have to work these into the giveaway coming up... Wishing everyone a Great spring fishing season, that is the best one you have ever had. With the high water we have had and are getting now in the Tn river. Ours should be a banner year. Most years I can go in late April and load the boat with 40 or so blues in 3 or 4 hours. That is most of the time with 2 people. There not hogs, But fun in anyone's books when they average 2 of 3 lbs each.:big_smile: Pete

4. trlrman

trlrman New Member

State:
    texas
    drill small holes in the ear rest on them glasses & put some 80-100 lb mono thru it! mono stays stiff so its easy to pullem off you nose then just drop em when your tussling with the big-un,works the same way as the custom stuff!:wink:

5. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Bet that Mono could eat on the ear some though. The deal to float the glasses are less then $2. Think that is better then mono rubbing a spot on my ear.
    Pete

6. trlrman

trlrman New Member

State:
    texas
    fer less than 2$ heck yea go that way! i deal with the public so i am thick skinned never noticed the the mono hurtin me.