Shimano Xtreme Fishing (Wii)

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by SCcatfishing, Dec 6, 2009.

1. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC
    If yall have not played this game...... It is a very fun game..... I got it last night and played it... Landed a 43,54, and a 62 flatheads..... No blues on the game and no santee drift rigs or monster rod holders....:wink::smile2:

2. GrandpaGoneFishing

GrandpaGoneFishing Well-Known Member

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    Thanks for the heads up. Have you played the rapala? Wondered which was better.

3. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC
    No not yet but I'm thinking about getting that one in a few weeks... Can you get cats on that? The game I got you can spear fish, rod fish and bow fish.... I'm looking to find a fishing rod for the wii...:wink:

4. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    just told my wife the kids were getting a wii :wink:

5. SCcatfishing

SCcatfishing New Member

State:
    SC
    I got mine from best buy...Wal mart sits on like 200 hundred but only sells 10-30 a day......I found this out when I had an electrical service call for a wal-mart in GA... Their was pallets of wii's setting in the back but wouldn't sell me one.... So don't waste your time go to best buy or buy online...

6. fbinsley

fbinsley New Member

State:
    south carolina
    just got Bass Pro Shop "The Strike" for the Wii...only have had time to play once...semmed okay, it came with a fishing pole but i quickly found out its alot easier to play without it.

7. dolittle9

dolittle9 Well-Known Member

State:
    Lake Wylie, SC
    I've the Rapala but have not caught any cat's just big ole bass biggest one I caught was 35.0 striper

Bob "dolittle"

8. steveturner024

steveturner024 Active Member

State:
    Illinois
    Name:
    Steve Turner
    I think the kids need a Wii now. I've have only played one a few times and it was fun. the only games I have played was golf, tennis, and bowling.