Shimano Baitrunners (were you aware ?)

Discussion in 'Fishing Reel Review' started by Sentry Dog Man, Oct 16, 2005.

1. Sentry Dog Man

Sentry Dog Man New Member

State:
    TN
    Are/were any of you aware that there are more Shimano Baitrunner reels available? Other than the 3500, 4500 and 6500??

If models, other than the ones I listed above, are available in the U.S., I am not aware of them. But, I have found that there are more models of the Baitrunners available overseas.

I have attached 3 pix of (apparently) the top end models available in the UK.

Wonder why we don't have these available in the U.S.? Or, have I missed them somehow?

2. JAYNC

JAYNC New Member

State:
    Newport N.C.
    A friend of mine was down in wilmington nc yesterday and he said that there were some shimano baitrunners down there that were about $60, I was like, What no way, I know there is no was they would sell the 3500-6500 series that cheap, I doubt even dealers can get them for that. Maybe they are starting to get the other models in.

3. HOPPY4

HOPPY4 New Member

State:
    Waldorf MD
    If these reels are what you are looking for, the availability will be on line primarily. I have found that I can see many other models of reels and rods via the web pages that are here in europe. You should check out some of the German site along with the British ones that have fishing gear. When you find a site, just have the browser translate the lanuage to English. You can procure the items directly from them. It will cost the shipping, but you will still get what you want.

HOPPY4

4. Catman 1964

Catman 1964 New Member

State:
    New Mexico
    If you get a Shimano catalog it has alot of differnt Models that you normally don't see. Just go to there website to order. Hope this answers some questions.