Shearwater CC Boat

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by Fishmaster1203, Oct 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    Shearwater 2005 22 ft. center console with 250 Mercury XS. Tandem aluminum trailer with stainless disc brakes. Custom made t-top and leaning post with rocket launchers. Minn Kota trolling motor. Lowrance X-17 graph w/ GPS. 10 in. Bob's hydraulic jack plate. Built in trim tabs. Livewell Systems 30 gal. shad tank. 3 built in livewells. 8 Driftmaster rod holders. 70 m.p.h. Ready to fish! This boat has been very well maintained and is in very good condition. Costs over 50,000. new. Will sell for 25,000. FIRM Serious inquiries only. PM me.

Attached Files:

2. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    I'm giving you reps just for posting a boat that I'll never get in the near future! That thing is gorgeous............:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

3. Fishmaster1203

State:
    PA
    Thanks James. It's not a great picture. It was kind of rainy this morning when I took it. Looks a lot better in person. I'll try to get some better pics if the sun ever comes back out.

Here's a rear view sitting in the water.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 15, 2009
  4. restorerancientiron

restorerancientiron New Member

State:
    Cadiz, KY
    That is one beautiful boat , wish I had some extra cabbage.

5. Fishmaster1203

State:
    PA
    bump :big_smile:

6. bnt55

bnt55 New Member

State:
    Northern KY
    Mother of God!!! That is my dream boat! Of course it would help if I had some inshore areas to fish besides the garabage laden Ohio River. I will definately be needing a Shearwater when I get my house in the gulf......:big_smile:

Good luck with the sale!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.