She made it here.. 7000iCS PRO ROCKET FISHING REEL

Discussion in 'Fishing Reel Review' started by Flamekeeper, Nov 10, 2008.

1. Flamekeeper

Flamekeeper New Member

State:
    Louisville, Ken
    Just got Her a minute ago from the post office,,Shes a nice one Bros.
    Big and smooth turning 7000iCS PRO ROCKET..cannot wait to load her up and put it on a new ride..H'mmmm..Not sure what blank yet,but I can say its going to be a muscle Rod:smile2:...

Its Screaming LETS GO GET A BLUE, LETS GO GET A FLATHEAD ETC...You Guys know what I mean :smile2::smile2:

..Expecting a ABU 6600EXT in the next couple of days. It was shipped today..

Attached Files:

2. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    Shes a beauty Kenny. Congrats!

3. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Nice, Very Nice!

We are jealous! :wink:

4. mankind

mankind New Member

State:
    ashland ky
    looks great i'm thinking of getting one and mounting it on a 8ft jamision:sad2::wink:

5. alton

alton New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Great reel. I have had the exact model for over a year. I use it on a 12' rod because I only bank fish. I spool it with #65 power pro and she casts like a dream. I have had absolutely no problems so far. Good luck.

6. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    That rite there is a sweet lookin reel. Too bad the handle is on the wrong side. LOL! :crazy: Knock em dead!!!!

7. MAX1955

MAX1955 New Member

State:
    KENTUCKY
    Nice reel Ken, I have a 5600 black and gold pro rocket. You won't be disappointed. Thanks for the pics.

8. Flamekeeper

Flamekeeper New Member

State:
    Louisville, Ken
    Some of you guys might remember this build, it took over 60 hrs including drying time just to complete the Butt section on this 9' SU90 SEEKER SURF ROD.. Mod,action ; Cut to 8'5" to get a larger 10/10 TIP TOP, and to take some of the long loading time out of the top half,I just don't like a small diameter rod tip,Especially when you Hunt For BIG FISH :wink:. Still loads slow and would be one of the best circle hook rod you have talked about on here,no doubt..

But I think I found my new reel and final resting place:smile2:

what do you think?

Attached Files:

9. motard1

motard1 New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    Nice,can I have it?

10. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Kenny congrats on a nice reel.

11. tswebb71

tswebb71 New Member

State:
    So. IL
    Kenny, other than the spectacular color scheme, what is the difference between your reel and the 7000c3i? NICE REEL!!

12. Flamekeeper

Flamekeeper New Member

State:
    Louisville, Ken

This is the 7000iCS PRO ROCKET

http://www.tackledirect.com/abu-garcia-ambassadeur-pro-rocket-reels.html

Designed for super long castibility, and features a synchronized levelwind system for smoothness. The Matrix Drag™ system included in this reel is the strongest and most durable drag system available. The reel is built to last with two shielded stainless steel ball bearings, Precision brass gears, and corrosion resistant instant anti-reverse bearing.

This is the 7000c3i ?

http://www.tackledirect.com/abu-garcia-ambassadeur-7000c3i-reel.html#

New to the C3 series is the smoother and stronger Carbon Matrix Drag, improved chemical nickel-coated levelwind system, six-pin centrifugal brake, and stronger brass gears.

You can search all the the new reels here. Kenny

OH!!! I forgot your ? = Its Components

13. Flamekeeper

Flamekeeper New Member

State:
    Louisville, Ken
    Yeah Right :smile2:we know you have 2 or 3 of these in your boat..:smile2::smile2: LMHO:smile2: Doing any fishing?:cool2:

14. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    thats a good looking reel congrats:cool2:

15. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Looks like you are set for some big fish, congrats

16. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Serious Man-Bling there Kenny.
    Enjoy...W

17. Bacardipr05

Bacardipr05 New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Nice reel Kenny.........Are you going to make a rod for it...Some black and gold wraps.....Hmmm....

18. Flamekeeper

Flamekeeper New Member

State:
    Louisville, Ken
    Angel,,
    How you doing man?

Yeah,I might build one for it. Remember the Black seeker surf rod I built earlier this yr?.I put some new Pics of it up with the reel on it a few posts back..Was thinking about just useing it.But I don't like the slow action of the rod..Thats why I still have it sitting around..

Don't get me wrong, because the rod is strong as a ox. It would be a Killer circle hook rod.I don't use them so I might just sell it when I biuld a rod for this reel. If I remember right you had a seeker built not to long ago..Am I right?..

19. Bacardipr05

Bacardipr05 New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan

I am doing ok thanks for asking. Kenny yes I still have my Seeker rod. I agree on the soft tip of it. It been a live bait model rod I guess its suppose to be that way. It does "toughen up" about a 1/4 of the way down. I snapped the tip of mine by stepping on it. Its at the repair shop. I am having one guide removed. I give the rod one thing she cast a dream. Since I can whip the rod more effectively than a stiff rod. I can just about empty the spool out casting that thing.

20. Bacardipr05

Bacardipr05 New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Classy work all the way Kenny....