She just has to know

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catcrazed, Dec 30, 2007.

1. catcrazed

catcrazed New Member

State:
    ohio
    alright every body listen up. My fiance has been gettin on me for the past year about going fishin to much!! I have taken her fishing and she is quite an expert at it. Ive taken her just a handful of times and she has caught many fish. Her question is for all of you "I understand why you all like fishing so much, but I just don't understand the obsession". I need all of you to tell her a reason cause when I cancell plans to do something with her to go fishing she always saids "I just don't understand". lets have a little fun guys. Whoever comes up with the best excuse wins. rollo, tbull, s man, katkiller, pro-street, fishhook, all of ya, everybody join in. I need more excuses and ive ran out of good ones. help me out. lol

here is some pics of her in action

Attached Files:

2. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    How about "would you rather have me be pi$$ed at some function that I dont want to be at or be relaxed and ready for some good luven after Im done fishing" :big_smile:

3. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    To be perfectly honest, it's the thrill of feeling that tug and just thinking that the next one could be a hoss.
    My wife love to go fishing, just the mention of fishing around her and she has her pole and gear in the truck before I can even get it started...lol
    :big_smile:

4. catcrazed

catcrazed New Member

State:
    ohio
    my question for her is why is she not obsessed. Heres a few more pics. By the way, the goofy lookin redneck in the pic with my g-friend is my buddy bob evans. wouldnt want anyone thinkin that was me. I would never get in a pic if I had a head like that.LOLOLOLOL
    she saids ryang is definetly in the lead!!! That was good, keep um coming!

Attached Files:

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    tell her if she would be more understanding and just leave you alone, she would be a wife not a fiance still...lmao!!!:smile2: i told my wife when we first met, i hunt and fish, and if you can't accept that, then lets end it now before it gets started, if she wants to go shopping i will never say a word! we have had an understanding for almost 7 years now... well, atleast its kinda like that still...:smile2: goodluck bro, rollo

6. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I gotta put my two cents in and I HOPE YOU DONT TAKE IT WRONG !
    I gotta question this situation fer you...it aint good bro.You are asking the BOC for catfishing excuses and I would love to give you one but the only one I can think of is "baby i am sick from river fevor ........or river is calling....and You have to be way past them........Lilly goes every where I go including fishing and I love ....but she does love to fish to.
    I posted ARE CATFISHERS PSYCHO? It didnt take me long to get the therapy I needed and come to a conclusion YUP THEY ARE...and now...you come along with this one......dude you have my hat off yee haww lets go fishin:wink:
    P.S.let me know how this goes over fer you will ya?

7. tofish

tofish New Member

State:
    arizona
    i've got maybe several questions here. i look at the pictures. she looks happy. no, i should say way happy. isn't she? did she enjoy the trip? does she want to go again? is she looking forward to going again? will she answer these questions honestly?
    now, can you say that you would be as happy doing something else?
    not saying you wouldn't be sad doing other things, but thinking you'd be missing the fun and excitment of the thrill of catching fish.
    seems like if she really wanted you to change, she wouldn't be so happy looking with her fish, and wouldn't go with you. (by the way, she's a nice, cutey!) had to sneak that in since i'm a dirty old man. LOL
    gary

8. curdog

curdog New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Arkansas
    My wife is ready to go Fishing when ever I am.

9. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    i just tell mine its either im out here in gods country fishing with mother nature, or i could be at the bar with my other buddies lol, (but we been married sorta like 20 yrs ) and she is always invited, she goes occasionally but to get a woman to have the passion for fishing like we do ....?? i dont know if any man can answer that, they either love it or dont i think but thats like all things with wimmin :wink:, good luck and she is cute enough to change a few plans for :smile2:

10. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Well after seeing what she looks like ... Just tell her the truth .... "you must have forgot to take your meds this week"

11. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    All I can say brother is I wish you the best. My first wife did not understand about me and why I liked to do the things I did either. I think the only man that women could understand was my lawyer and that was only because the judge made her shut her mouth.:smile2: Things only got worse after we got married. Things that were mis-understood before we got married turned into battles once we were married.:eek:oooh: Talk about jumping from the pot into the fire.
    You should not have to give reason and excuses to do things you enjoy.
    ( I used the color yellow to show caution):big_smile:

My second attempt at marriage worked out much better. I usually have to do things at least twice to get the hang of it and get it right.:smile2:

Best wishes,
    David

Attached Files:

12. catcrazed

catcrazed New Member

State:
    ohio
    Just so everyone know, She is just jokin around. She is very understanding when it comes to me fishing 7 days a week.lol She is having a blast reading these things. So far she likes rollo's reply about maybe being my wife instead of being my fiance. That was hillarious. We both loved that one. Trust me, On our first date I took her to red lobster and she knew what whe was gettin herself into. I was namin all the fish on the walls acting as if I had a higher education and telling her exactly what parts of the world they could be caught in and what she should use for bait if she ever decided to fish for them. She Knew I had a problem from the beginning and she would think something was wrong if I didnt fish. Keep um comin its only been 3 hours and look how many replies. Im writing all these things down and when these excuses piss her off im gonna have her shoot ya a pm. lol jk just havin some fun!

13. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Allright you let the cat out of the bag dont cry when its our turn:wink: I gotta commend you though this is good entertainment...nicly done!

14. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    In that case my warning needs to be for her.
    RUN and don't look back! Your to cute to be stuck with a crazy man that loves to fish and would rather be fishing.:smile2::roll_eyes:
    You two are probably perfect for each other.
    Here is a little glimpse of married life for ya. :smile2: I hate it when my wife does this to me.:byebye::crazy::eek:oooh::smile2:

Attached Files:

15. joadb

joadb Member

State:
    Clinton, Ohio,
    i used to say"we'll i could be at the bar".now we fish together and we've been known to go to the bar occasionally too!

16. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Matt that didnt work I need to much space:wink:

17. katkiller77

katkiller77 New Member

State:
    dayton ohio
    matt just tell her the truth it works best if she continues to catch fish like that she might get addicted as well nice fish by the way where do you all fish:big_smile:

18. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    There is one line in your first post that leaves you no where to go with this:

Quote "......cause when I cancel plans to do something with her to go fishing she always saids "I just don't understand".

Fish as much as you want both with her and alone but if you make plans to do something with her there is no excuse in the world that gets you off the hook. You owe it to her to keep up your end of the deal.
    Now, she may Let you off the hook but it will be noted in the big book of "Things I will bring up when I'm mad at you" and used against you later:wink:
    Maybe you should look at it the other way around from what Rollo said; maybe if you didn't cancel on her you would be the husband now instead of just fiance:wink:...W

19. gardengrz

gardengrz New Member

State:
    wakeman,ohio
    ya she looks happy (and cute). quit being paranoid about it and tell her thats just the way it is:angry: put your foot down now and show her who wears the pants around here (if you gotum on) :big_smile: :cool2:

20. CBH

CBH New Member

State:
    WV
    She already knows why you like to fish. Just look at the smile on her face in all of the photos! Thank God that she likes to go fishing with you. My wife and daughter both go fishing with me from time to time. I love to see them get excited when they catch a fish.
    When I'm fishing, my wife knows exactly where I'm at. She has no worries that I may be out doing something that I shouldn't be.
    Fishing is part of my life.....as is having a great relationship with my wife of 23 years.