she fishes better than she takes pictures

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by bowler man, Jul 20, 2009.

1. bowler man

bowler man New Member

State:
    nc
    well just got her fish cleaned , she had 25lb of blues fillets and we turned 2real big fish loose and one teener , here is the pic of her big fish of the day, it was around 40 , she is dialed into that size fish, i have no idea what she was doing when she took the pics of mine :confused2: one has the top of my head and the other is my right elbow :smile2:i should have known when she put the digital camera up to her eye to take the picture :smile2: i think she didn't want to get showed up :crazy: she took some with her film camera i will see if they came out any better and post them this week.

Attached Files:

2. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Congrats on some nice fish! Andrew

3. mhawk134

mhawk134 New Member

State:
    SC
    Yeah nice pic man you go fishing all the time don't ya? You going to post the pic of the elbowed 61lbs. And was yall anchored or drifting.

Hawk

4. bowler man

bowler man New Member

State:
    nc
    no i ain't going to post the one of my elbow , once you have seen one elbow you have seen them all ,:crazy::smile2: anchored , it was way tooooooo windy to drift, and the water was running 4mph , enough said :wink:

Last edited: Jul 21, 2009
  5. mhawk134

mhawk134 New Member

State:
    SC
    Oh I thought u just ment apart of your elbow, not just the elbow, and got cha, you sure are lucky man. We'll probably see you out there Friday. Next time you get a big one on call me and I'll come reel him in for you if it gets too hard to handle. :)

Hawk

6. catfish98054

catfish98054 New Member

State:
    hampstead,
    tell momma to get picture of the horseshoe you have hidden so we can get us one lol congrats to both of you :smile2: