Sharron Harris - 6/5

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Fishengineer, Jun 12, 2008.

1. Fishengineer

Fishengineer New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    This is my first post so please bare with me... Fished Sharron Harris on 6/5 and caught 15 keeper (15"+) sized catfish. Most looked like blues or channels. Caught one real nice channel about 7lbs.
    How can you tell the difference between the Channels and Blues when they are 15 to 25 inches long? Thanks, Fishengineer

PS Tasted Great! Best eating cats I have had in a while.

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Sounds like a great hole. Welcome to the boc, this site is full of good info and great people

3. Bryan8552

Bryan8552 New Member

State:
    nc
  4. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Don Welcome to the BOC, from So. Illinois.:0a18::0a25::0a25:

5. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Welcome to the BOC hope you enjoy as much as we do ,

good luck fishing

6. Tubby Catfishin

Tubby Catfishin New Member

State:
    Ramseur, North Carolina
    Them fish taste so good due to there Nuclear surroundings!! LOL When ya turn off the lights tonight dont be surprised if your glowin like a night lite!! LOL Na just kddn.....Glad to hear you had a good trip and welcome to the BOC. This is by far the best fishin site in the world ......... MAYBE THE UNIVERSE. lol

7. tdfishing

tdfishing New Member

State:
    Pinehurst nc
    Welcome I fish harris alot I have caught bull heads and channel cats the biggest about 20 lbs on light tackel which was fun. I dont think harris has blues or flat heads but dont know for sure. It is a good place to go for some good eating fish though. Im going sat nite to try again.