sharon woods

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by scooter079, Aug 2, 2008.

1. scooter079

scooter079 New Member

State:
    ohio
    I got suckered into goin to this stupid picnic at sharon woods and figured i can make the best out of the day and stay down at the lake so does anyone know any tips on good spots or most important is there even any big cats there

2. Lignum

Lignum Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Never been fishing there, but it is a part of the Hamilton County Park district, and being a part of that, they do stock some channel cats. Good luck and report what, if anything you catch. If nothing else you should be able to tear up some bellies for bait!:0a23:

3. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    I don't know the area, but I am sure you could catch something..............and if you don't at least you got away from all the picnic

4. odog127

odog127 New Member

State:
    ohio
    I grew up in the area fishing that lake, I have never caught any big cats there, not saying they aren't there. I have caught pleanty of channels and nice bass. I usually fish close to the right of the harbor and work my way around there. Of course it's been a while for me.

5. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    I've never gotten to fish this area before myself. How did you do on this fishing adventure scooter079?