Shark Week

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by SkiMax, Aug 3, 2007.

1. SkiMax

SkiMax Well-Known Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    How great is Shark Week?!?! So many amazing show, by far the best week in tv of the year.

2. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    It would be even better if it weren't reruns from the past 3 or 4 years. I think they have one new program, but the rest is all reruns.:sad2:

3. Mi11er

Mi11er New Member

State:
    Independence, M
    I know that they are all reruns but, it is still good:big_smile: Seeing a 2000lb shark leap from the water is amazing:crazy:

4. SkiMax

SkiMax Well-Known Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN

actually they have showed a new show every night this week. It comes on at 9. They have had the one about the USS Indy, The Family Shark one tonight, Deadly Stripes (about Tiger Sharks, my favorite shark show ever), Perfect Predators, Shark Tribe, and Sharkman tomorrow night. it should be a good one, guy tries to hypnotize Great White Sharks in open water

5. Pirate Jerry

Pirate Jerry New Member

State:
    Yulee Florida
    Hypnotize a Great white huh. Didn't Jonah try that already...:eek:oooh:

6. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    I have been watching those shows and they are great! The USS Indy was sad.
    Bill

7. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey
    lol that was a whale and he got out whole! lol with a shark that would just be messy lol "its the perfect eating machine all it does is eat,sleep,and have little babies,and thats all" lol how great would that be? nevermind lol i have three kids dont need another one right now lol but nothing but eat and sleep and pass the time away fishing,playing,guitar, and not having to work too much lol wow! that would be boring lol no wonder sharks pick on the other fish lol :wink: