shark fishing swimsuit edition

Discussion in 'Salt Water Fishing' started by JERMSQUIRM, Feb 24, 2008.

1. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    i have been really thinking of trying to save a little money to go tuna fishing. i have a dvd and catching those yellow and bluefin 80 lbs and up like bluegills. looks like fun.

i seen this yesterday looking at fishing videos. there are some beautiful pics. and no seriously i dont mean just because of the ladies. the weather is obvioulsy great. the water is beautiful and all the shiney chrome and clean charter boat. this looks like a blast. and look at some of those fish. that yellow fin about 1/2 way through was huge and the hammerhead must have been 15' long. and yes the ladies are also nice too.:wink:

not sure if i want to sit in a seat hanging off the back though reeling in a shark,lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apNXJ3c1j6g&NR=1

2. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice fish

3. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Hehehehehehe, heck of a "FISHNG" show, :smile2:

4. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Dang I wish I could view youtube:sad2:, CrAaAaAaPpPpPP :smile2:!

5. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    nice um huh huh fish. kinda wish I was the guide.:wink:

6. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    I'll take em catfishing

7. neocats

neocats New Member

State:
    Steubenvil
    What fish are you talking about???????

8. koakley1

koakley1 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    My fishing buddies don't look like that! I must be doing something wrong.:eek:oooh:

9. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    "...kinda wish I was the guide..."

Be careful what you wish for.

Most of those shots are from "Mark the Shark". He is a charter captain in Miami and he has come under the heat of the feds a few times. He is not liked among the charter fleet, or the public for that matter. If it comes in his boat it dies. Hundreds, if not thousands, of sharks are killed on his boats each year, and all so that his clients can pose with a dead shark.

He has caught some big sharks, has some high profile clients, a great slef promoter, and been in the spotlight a lot, but he is not the greatest sportsman that ever lived.

10. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Sweet. and the fish aint bad either.

11. Moose1

Moose1 New Member

State:
    STEUB, OHIO
    do you think the captain had a hard time moveing around the boat that day??
    wow:eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh::crazy::crazy:

12. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Heck yhea!!!:crazy: I wonder if the capt. of that vessel would need a good first mate. $$$ wouldn't really be too much of an issue.

13. txthumper1691

txthumper1691 New Member

State:
    Temple, Tx.
    I had to look a couple times to see th fish, but yeah everything was nice. fish, scenery and yes th girls. but I aint a salt water fisherman, I to wouldn't mind takin'em catfishin.

14. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    looks like the cap'n gets plent a "sport" to me.

15. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Jeremy when is the drawing for this fishing trip taking place. Is there a sign up list? Give us plenty of notice, for I need time to get some new Sun Glasses. That bright scenery could be rough on the eyes.

16. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    im first on the list. as for dead sharks. if there fair game [legal] to take i would want the meat to add for my expense. now if hes killing for pics ;bad. but blacktip is some of the finest eating ive ever experienced. better than maco.:wink:

and i by no means am promoting the charter fella. just happened to be his. i just want to go salt fishing for big ens one or twice.

17. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    There was a fighty fine beer holder there I liked. :wink:

18. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    that one was making me scepticel on posting. but they were all fully clothed,lol. well at least within public reasonable standards,lol. but there was a lot more than that too. there was scenery in the background that added to the beauty and the fish.:big_smile:

19. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    I find the choice of music a bit humerous as it has nothing to do with fishing. It is about a Bot in a chat channel named Anna.... and the song goes on about how the bot protects them and keeps things filtered and moderated.. but then he finds out Anna isn't a bot.

Totally off topic... but here is the song and the English words of what is being said. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA_W18Xdx9o

20. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    i could vave swore i heard boat and bikini. guess it was bot and ???????????:crazy: