Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been really thinking of trying to save a little money to go tuna fishing. i have a dvd and catching those yellow and bluefin 80 lbs and up like bluegills. looks like fun.

i seen this yesterday looking at fishing videos. there are some beautiful pics. and no seriously i dont mean just because of the ladies. the weather is obvioulsy great. the water is beautiful and all the shiney chrome and clean charter boat. this looks like a blast. and look at some of those fish. that yellow fin about 1/2 way through was huge and the hammerhead must have been 15' long. and yes the ladies are also nice too.:wink:

not sure if i want to sit in a seat hanging off the back though reeling in a shark,lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apNXJ3c1j6g&NR=1

·
Registered
7,094 Posts
"...kinda wish I was the guide..."

Be careful what you wish for.

Most of those shots are from "Mark the Shark". He is a charter captain in Miami and he has come under the heat of the feds a few times. He is not liked among the charter fleet, or the public for that matter. If it comes in his boat it dies. Hundreds, if not thousands, of sharks are killed on his boats each year, and all so that his clients can pose with a dead shark.

He has caught some big sharks, has some high profile clients, a great slef promoter, and been in the spotlight a lot, but he is not the greatest sportsman that ever lived.

·
Registered
574 Posts
do you think the captain had a hard time moveing around the boat that day??
wow:eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh::crazy::crazy:

·
Registered
14,583 Posts
Jeremy when is the drawing for this fishing trip taking place. Is there a sign up list? Give us plenty of notice, for I need time to get some new Sun Glasses. That bright scenery could be rough on the eyes.

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
im first on the list. as for dead sharks. if there fair game [legal] to take i would want the meat to add for my expense. now if hes killing for pics ;bad. but blacktip is some of the finest eating ive ever experienced. better than maco.:wink:

and i by no means am promoting the charter fella. just happened to be his. i just want to go salt fishing for big ens one or twice.

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
There was a fighty fine beer holder there I liked. :wink:
that one was making me scepticel on posting. but they were all fully clothed,lol. well at least within public reasonable standards,lol. but there was a lot more than that too. there was scenery in the background that added to the beauty and the fish.:big_smile:

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I find the choice of music a bit humerous as it has nothing to do with fishing. It is about a Bot in a chat channel named Anna.... and the song goes on about how the bot protects them and keeps things filtered and moderated.. but then he finds out Anna isn't a bot.

Totally off topic... but here is the song and the English words of what is being said. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA_W18Xdx9o

·
Registered
9,813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I find the choice of music a bit humerous as it has nothing to do with fishing. It is about a Bot in a chat channel named Anna.... and the song goes on about how the bot protects them and keeps things filtered and moderated.. but then he finds out Anna isn't a bot.

Totally off topic... but here is the song and the English words of what is being said. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA_W18Xdx9o
i could vave swore i heard boat and bikini. guess it was bot and ???????????:crazy:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.