Shared a little bit of my Black Cloud..

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by whiteriverbigcats, Aug 27, 2009.

1. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I arrived at the river about 7:30 pm lastnight at the IPL Dam. And wouldnt you know. I whole population of mexicans... Well I just ignored them the best I could. Then I noticed half of them were drunk as skunks and walking out on the dam up to their waist..

I guess they didnt learn from a few weeks ago about the undertow.. well anyways they were all fishing with rod and reels but non were casting.. they were tossing their lines in. they would grab the sinker and toss..

well anyways as the sun went down, out came the cast nets.. They had 3!!!! 3 freaking 10ft castnets.. ILLEGAL!!! Well I decided to call the DNR.. actually 1-800-TIP-IDNR... They stated they would send someone out as soon as possible..

Well and hour goes by and im thinking DNR dont care... Or so I thought.. To my surprise Ol' Dave Reese was setting on the trail the whole time just a watchin them catch Channels,3 Flatheads, 4hybrid stripers,2 smallmouths, crappie, 6 walleye, 3 sauger.. and more.. all the flatheads were released alive.. and maybe 2 channels... all the others were dead.. I counted a total of 27 dead fish.. each fish is a single charge and fine.. well Im happy to say out of the 8 that was doing it, 4 went to directly to jail and didnt collect $200 for passing go... hahahaha..

But it helped when Dave knew it was me that called... Oh and I declined the reward...

2. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    good man Shane!!!!! it will probably be free government money that pays the fines though. too bad you didnt video tape the arrest for us. lol

3. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    I was actually trying... but it was so dark u couldnt see anything...

4. drpepper

drpepper New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Seriously? Sweeeeeeeeeeet.

5. Shad Man

Shad Man New Member

State:
    Tyler, TX
    way to go man

6. Fishgeek

Fishgeek Active Member

State:
    Indiana
    Nice job Shane! Thanks for helping to protect our natural resources!

7. shortbus

shortbus New Member

State:
    indiana
    hell yes good job

8. bream reaper

bream reaper Member

State:
    Indiana
    Good work Shane!

9. perrycounty.in

perrycounty.in New Member

State:
    Indiana
    thatta boy shane!

10. bnt55

bnt55 New Member

State:
    Northern KY
    I guess when you are in the country illegally then the rules dont apply....:confused2:. Of course I am only guessing that they were illegals....

11. whiteriverbigcats

State:
    Indiana
    not a one of them had a fishing licence and only one had ID... I was kinda worried the others would come back and mess with the car.. Cause Dave asked me in front of them If I had called and I said yep.. They all looked at me. Hahaha, if it werent for dave I would have started punching them... The size of the hybrid stripers was enough to make me sick.. they were well over 10 pounds apiece and an easy 10 pound channel and 4 pound smallie.. ALL DEAD!!!!!! I think Im going to try and become a DNR.. But I will refuse the gun...LOL:smile2::smile2:

12. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    that is just too swwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttt cool shane now hopeful we can get our dam back fluck those mexicans:big_smile::big_smile::big_smile:

13. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    thank you for refusing the gun :confused2::confused2: that all we need is to hear whiteriverbigcats in a gun slinging on the dam he thought they where duck targets

14. indycatman

indycatman New Member

State:
    Greenwood, Indi
    and if they are illegal to be in the country they get exported back to mexico

15. gdog bigcat

gdog bigcat New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Excellent work, Shane. You're the model for the rest of us. We should all be ready to call when we see something that shady. Your avatar freaks me out, though.:crazy:

16. gofish98

gofish98 New Member

State:
    Lafayette Indiana
    thats great Shane , wish I could have seen it go down

17. tackleholic

tackleholic New Member

State:
    New Albany
    Alot of them is costing us our jobs & our benefits!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: