share the info we all need to know

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by mactheaxe, Oct 12, 2009.

1. mactheaxe

mactheaxe New Member

State:
    cartersville, georgia
    so i look at a lot of threads and it always seems that theres something in there, ie, a tactic, place, or thing we use that is not very healthy or productive for our environment or safety. some know what theyre doin and others are blissfully unaware that theyre doin anything that might have an adverse effect on their fishing, or environment. whoever reads this page, if you have something that pops into mind, post it. i will start with this whole WD-40 thing. guys, its a flammable, bad oil to use for catfishing. we not only dont fully know whats in it, but if its flammable, chances are its not good to use. and the lesser known fact, its illegal in some places to do such. if you get caught, big fine. think of it as pouring oil in your favorite fishing spot. if its flammable and leaves an oily residue on the surface, chances are its not good for the fish.

2. catdaddy007

catdaddy007 Member

State:
    SE Arkansas
    I have never used it myself for that very reason. Good post. Reps to ya as soon as I figure out how. :confused2:

3. ramon06

ramon06 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    I agree. who in there right mind would want to eat a fish after they put WD-40 on the bait used? On top of that you're adding toxins to the water you fish and your local water supply comes from. Some people do stupid s#&t

4. catdaddy007

catdaddy007 Member

State:
    SE Arkansas
    I got it figured out !!:cool2: