share fishing expenses.

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by poopdeck [patrick], Mar 13, 2009.

1. poopdeck [patrick]

poopdeck [patrick] New Member

State:
    ofallon il
    I am looking for some one to share fishing expenses with. I have the boat the jeep to pull it with, the fishing poles and will get free bait, I will be fishing the mo and miss at columbia bottoms. I do not like to put in the boat by myself or go on the river by myself. This will be night fishing or very early "3,4 or 5 till around 9 in the morning fishing" I am on social security so I can go most any time. Mostly your expenses would be sharing gas money. I live out in the woods by ofallon Il. So if you are looking for a fishing buddy with a good river boat. pm me or call me patrick 618-250-1422

ps I have a 18 ft alumacraft 50 hp yamaha and the 997 hummingbird side imaging fish finder

2. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Very nice offer, Patrick

3. SLIPKNOT

SLIPKNOT New Member

State:
    Alton,IL
    That Missouri is prob humpin today........:crazy:

4. poopdeck [patrick]

poopdeck [patrick] New Member

State:
    ofallon il
    I was thinking about going out tomorrow but i am hoping some one will give the river conditions

5. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
  6. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    I was gonna hit the spillway at Carlyle today but got caught up in something else:sad2: But tomorrow is looking good... Thinking of taking the boys and let them work on stocking the freezer

7. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Rec'n thats why I didn't run across ya then....... Fish down by the swing bridge, front or back of the blown out old dam, cut shad is what a few fellas were using catching eat'n fish, I'd say 3-8 was the size but they had a tub full Willie.... Eye's were hitting small and slow red (still) tipped leeches... few nice Crappie.....

8. hillbilly25002000

hillbilly25002000 New Member

State:
    missouri
    wish i could go i have to work 10-5:embarassed::sad2: