Share fishing expenses around st louis

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by poopdeck [patrick], Aug 26, 2009.

1. poopdeck [patrick]

poopdeck [patrick] New Member

State:
    ofallon il
    I have a boat and go on the miss. by st louis. I am looking for a fishing partner who wants to share fishing expenses and I will take you out on the boat to catch some monster mississippi river flatheads. I got the poles bait ect. No drinking and you must wear a life jacket. should cost you less than 20 bucks for gas ect. send me a pm

2. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Patrick wish i was closer to you i would like to take you up on that offer ,well maybe someday :wink:

3. Todd Strong

Todd Strong Active Member

State:
    Cambridge, Ne
    The no drinking done sunk my ship. Thats like poop, but dont wipe. :smile2:

4. ultramindbrk

ultramindbrk New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Agreed..Great analogy!

5. poopdeck [patrick]

poopdeck [patrick] New Member

State:
    ofallon il
    It's too dangerous out there to not have all your wits about you. I have a hard enough time as it is on a rocking boat keeping my balance being sober. There have been numerous boating deaths this year and I would be willing to bet most of them involved drinking. If you want to sit on the bank and drink and fish that is fine but not on my boat.

6. MoDamselfly

MoDamselfly New Member

State:
    Mo
    Kudos to you pat! Drinking and boating dont mix! In my personal opinion, drinking and boating is no better than drinking and driving. Stay safe, stay sober on river!

7. 1 catbuster

1 catbuster New Member

State:
    Union Mo
    I'm with you Patrick I do not allow drinking on my boat either not going to have a lost life on my shoulders for the rest of my days.
    :dribble:

8. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC

Shoot, couldn't it be either or - if you drink you have to wear a life jacket??:smile2: Just kidding, man, props for being safety conscious and making a great offer.

9. Rollinunknown

Rollinunknown New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Missouri

Hey i dont drink only smoke... I have a life jacket and could swing the gas when are u ready man ? lol

I can bring my own poles and could even get the bait.What kinda rig you got ? I got a 17ft Rough neck with a jet setup (35hp) its not the fastest but it gets me in the channels and low area's dang well and will start on the first bump every time.It has a top to keep the sun out .

Last edited: Aug 28, 2009
  10. free agent

free agent New Member

State:
    Indy/ Living in STL MO.
    When you going fishing again Patrick I dont drink often anyway im hoping on a phone call from a football team anyway no time to drink and train you know. But I fish all the time.