"Shania's growing up to fast"! (Help)

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by shania, Jul 20, 2007.

1. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    My Little Heart breaker (Shania:0010:) is growing up to fast:

"And I can't seem to stop it" - :crazy:

Don't get me wrong - I wont her to grow-up to be a fine young-lady, but I also want her to keep on being my little heart breaker.
    :sad_2a:

"What I'm I saying"!!!!!!!!!!!!! She will always be my little heart breaker. :smile2:
    :wink:

Here is some photos of her now.

Attached Files:

2. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Wow bert she sure is gettting bigger and more beautiful everday, you must be very proud of her:big_smile:

3. jbarnes17

jbarnes17 New Member

State:
    Commerce, Oklahoma
    Thats one cute kid you got there Bert. They all grow up to fast just enjoy while you can.

4. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    She's so beautiful!! Yes,they do grow up very fast!:wink::smile2:~~~~~~Sister Pat

5. Kentucky_Cat_Hunter

Kentucky_Cat_Hunter New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Make sure you take in each moment, one day you'll blink and she'll be 16 :roll_eyes:

6. stickusmc

stickusmc New Member

State:
    Glasford, Illinois
    man i dont have kids but i know friends that do... every moment you spend with them is something you will never lose

7. whiskers77

whiskers77 New Member

State:
    Southern California
    Thanks for sharing the pictures with us Bert, Shania looks like a real sweetheart. Looks like your fishing partner is getting older and bigger.

8. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    She is definatly growing like a weed, thanks for sharing the pics.

She will have the boys drooling on the west coast in a few years, better get ready. lol :wink:

9. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Bart youve got a great looking family there, yep shes growing but will need you to keep her grounded.

10. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Sometimes the time just gets away, huh Bert!!!

11. GoFish_Tony

GoFish_Tony New Member

State:
    Big Rock, IL
    You've got a beautiful family Bert. Again, thanks for sharing them with your BOC family.

Ya, they grow up fast. I'm sure every one of us has wished at one time or another that we could keep them young forever. But that wouldn't be right.

Just keep being there for her and keep being that role model for her. I had heard somebody say this about how we raise kids...
    You'll never know how good a job you did, until you get to watch how THEY raise their own children.

You are obviously a big part of Shania's life and therefor will always be able to share in the pride and joy of all her accomplishments she makes in life.

God Bless you all.

_

12. cattinfever999

cattinfever999 New Member

State:
    KY
    Bert, you're raising a very beautiful young lady. Always let her know that she can come to you for anything and that she can be open with you. Sometimes you might not want to hear what she may have to tell you, but it will make your relationship stronger and her a stronger person. Our(vlparrish and mine)daughter will be 17 this year and I try to be open and honest with her. I taught her to respect herself and to make ever boy respect her also.
    Good luck, be patient and don't miss out on a moment with her.
    P.S.---Teaching her early that boys are "bad" might be a good idea too.:smile2:

13. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Love those smiles, Bert :smile2:

You've surely been blessed! Thank you for sharing... I'll be lookin forward to the next update :tounge_out:

Carolyn

14. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Man Bert, I bet you are having a hard time keeping up with her now, LOL!!! She is turning into a heartbreaker for sure. Tell her Ol'JW said to slow down a little so Grandad can keep up, LOL!!!

PS. I am glad I didn't have any daughters (had 2 boys) cause I have access to large earth moving equipment, LMAO!!!

15. Flintman

Flintman New Member

State:
    OKC, OKLA.
    Hey Bert, that Shania is a doll, I know you are proud. Those grandkids are very special.

My oldest is 17, my youngest is almost 24 hours old, at this point, and you love the first on as much as the last one, as well all in between.

Take care of that L'il doll, and Shania you take care of grandad too. The best to you and your family Bert.

16. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Bert, she is a cutie!
    Yes, she will grow up way to fast, believe me. Seem only a few years ago we had a couple her age.
    Thanks for sharing those great pictures.

17. Angelkitty

Angelkitty New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    She is a doll. They do grow up fast. Thanks for sharing the photos.

18. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey
    bert its hard to imagine my daughter will be 8 in november! i can remember when she was in the crib or even being held every second of the time after birth! :smile2: now sheacts just like me and gives ME an attitude at times,which doesnt last long lol :cool2:
    kids do grow up way too fast and there are times you wanna choke em and times you wanna just be there with em and miss them when they do stuff with their friends and leave you behind. but know this she looks up to you and hey your fishing partner is getting bigger so she can help haul in a monster catfish with you someday! :big_smile:
    she is an angel bro!

19. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    What a cutie! :big_smile:

20. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Awwwwwwwwww, I just want to hug her! Wish I could. She is such a beautiful young lady!

Now Shania, just remember not to grow up and break Bert's heart! Go and hug him and his beautiful wife for me.

Love and hugs,
    Cheryl