Shamrock vs Shamrock!

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by derbycitycatman, Oct 24, 2008.

1. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    Seen on another site where Ken and Frank have signed up to fight each other some time in 09. Ken is just determined to get whupped a couple more times aint he?

2. bnewsom71

bnewsom71 New Member

State:
    Mathervill
    Yes! I'll be a watchin' that one. So what is there beef about anyway? I knew they couldn't stand eachother, but never have heard why.

3. Moonlightn

Moonlightn New Member

State:
    California
  4. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    two of the biggest egos around , they are brothers, and there is bad blood between them. this could get real ugly real quick. can't stand either one but it would probably be a good fight.

5. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    sounds like a very interesting fight. Are these guys that hard up for money??

6. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    yes. and with their egos they just have to be in the spotlight which neither one has been in a long time. what better way than to push the brother vs. brother angle. since they are both pretty irrelevant in the sport now this is the only way to get the spotlight back on themselves again.

7. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    I wouldnt hit my brother for any amount of money , they need there family to beat both their rear ends for being idiots!:confused2:

8. Larry Beever

Larry Beever New Member

State:
    Indianapolis Indiana
    Should be a fun fight to see! I think Frank will win.

9. Larry Beever

Larry Beever New Member

State:
    Indianapolis Indiana
    I agree. It is kind of sad. I couldn't hit my
    Brother either. But, in a way it might be good for them to do this, maybe they'll end up realizing they do love each other and start
    acting like real Brothers!

10. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    Are they real brothers or adopted brothers? Im going for Frank at least he beat Tito.

11. Larry Beever

Larry Beever New Member

State:
    Indianapolis Indiana
    Ken's father adopted Frank.

12. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I think Frank will put up more of a fight than Kimbo woulda. I don't really care which one wins, but I think it will be a good fight. Frank will win, but Ken will take a beating in the process.

There is always the chance that Frank will do something stupid and get disqualified too. Like when he kneed Renzo? Gracie in the head. :embarassed:

13. bubbasmouse

bubbasmouse New Member

State:
    Chesterfield South Carolina
    They are both adopted.

14. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona

I'd sock my brother in the eye for $1,000....we'd split the money ofcourse! For as much money as they are getting paid...my mom would beat us BOTH if we didnt beat eachother up!!:smile2: As much as I love my bro, I know that we have duked it out before and didnt get paid a dime...shoot, we should have broadcated it:roll_eyes::smile2:!