Shakin hands (yes..I got the smell off!!)

Discussion in 'LOCAL TEXAS TALK' started by CoyoteBlues, Aug 24, 2005.

1. CoyoteBlues

CoyoteBlues New Member

Hey guys ...just thought I would say hey :D

I am from the Pittsburg,Texas area...Lake Bob Sandlin...Lake of the Pines...Montecello...Cason..Lone Star...Fork...you get the picture :p

Anyway...just saying hi...and hope to feel some catfishin love from here :wub: :D

2. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    Welcome!
    There's plenty of fellas from your area here. Good luck and stay a while!

Sal

3. Big Nick

Big Nick New Member

State:
    McKinney TX
    I'm from a little ways from ya. I fish Lake Lavon, and Lewisville. Good to have ya here on the BOC

4. TXBlueHunter

TXBlueHunter New Member

State:
    Flower Mound, Texas
    Big Nick we we fish the same area. I live in FlowerMound and fish Grapevine and Lewsville. Have only been here two months but like grapvine have landed a few goods.

Before moving here I was in Denison and fished Texoma and the Red River, man that was the best two years.

Anyways Good to have you at the BOC Coyote. I have family in Henderson, maybe next time I go down we can fish Lake O Pines.

5. JoeMerchant

JoeMerchant New Member

Lake Lewisville from the bank is where I fish. I live 5 minutes from the bridge that goes over the lake so you can usually find me there. Going to try Grapevine this weekend.

6. TXBlueHunter

TXBlueHunter New Member

State:
    Flower Mound, Texas
    Joe

Where at Grapevine are you going to be at. I will be out myself.

7. JoeMerchant

JoeMerchant New Member

I am going to a location some folks call the cliffs. I hear A bunch of folks get together and fish for Carp. When theres Carp, Catfish are usually not far.
    I have directions at home I can send you if you need them.

8. TXBlueHunter

TXBlueHunter New Member

State:
    Flower Mound, Texas
    when you get a chance to send them that would be great. I live about 10 minutes from the lake so I may come by.