Shakespeare Yard Sale

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by Shrimp Man, Apr 14, 2007.

1. Shrimp Man

Shrimp Man New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I never get to attend much on the weekends due to work, I had a couple of men tell me than went to the Shakespeare yardsale in Columbia today, They said there was a huge turnout and a lot of really good deals.
    Did anyone from BOC make the sale?

2. foothills

foothills New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    man i wish i would have known cause i'm in the market for some ugly sticks!!!

3. fishinpals

fishinpals New Member

State:
    Virginia, Illinois
    Didn't make the yard sale but they sent our organization 25 LP Baitcaster. Shaekspeare really gets involved in youth organizations with more than just talking. Roxanne Cloeman does a great job in helping anyone interested in starting a fishing group for kids and adults. We have been working with Shakespeare for 6 years and they have really have done us well in being able to give away combos to kids and allowing us to purchase items at a very low price.

4. Tarheel Cat1

Tarheel Cat1 New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Mr.Shrimpman we did go to yard sale.Bought hubby 10 Tidewater rods and
    reels.Got me 2 small synergy reels to use for crappie or to get bait fish.Already had new rods.We couldn't find any Fishing line like we wanted.Alot of people told us if you wait till closing you get everything half price.Not this time.We had to pay full price but yet it was still a good bargain.Had a good time and met alot of nice people.:0a23:

5. CKT

CKT Member

State:
    Winston-Salem,NC
    we went to the yardsale to and got some good deals on rods and reels there were no yellow tiger uglysticks there or atleast i didnt see any we got there early and when the doors opened we were real close to the front ! i also hear that the employees get to go in and take 2 people the day b4 the yarsale ! there were penn captiva reels and plenty of black uglysticks the catfish uglysticks got gone quick i managed to get one !

6. Shrimp Man

Shrimp Man New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Thanks for the report guy's, I really hated I didnt get to go, I mostly fish with the uglystick tiger, Heck of a good rod, We'll maybe next year.

7. Tarheel Cat1

Tarheel Cat1 New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Mr.Shrimp Man me and Ace went to yard sale.Found alot of good bargains on Tidewater Rods and Reels.Told him to get 5 instead we ended up with 10 combos.Have to look after grandkids too.Got to small reels for me to crappie or get bait fish with.Had a good day of fellowshipping too.Met alot of people and everyone were just so talkative and extra nice.Hope to go again next year.Hope you get to go also.