shakespeare twma30L

Discussion in 'Fishing Reel Review' started by cumberlandcat, Feb 27, 2008.

1. cumberlandcat

cumberlandcat Active Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I have all the in fisherman cattin vhs and dvds and they used the shakespeare twma30L it is gold and has a wooden handle, looks like a dandy, but I can't fins it anywhere, I have seen it on videos and found 2 picks of it online and I emailed skakespeare and they said there is no such thing. Anyone heard of it or know where to find them, they do exist.
    Thanks

2. Katfishing Cajun

Katfishing Cajun New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Chris, I seen one on eBay that went for $31.00, only one I've ever seen! I have it saved in my watch list!

3. cumberlandcat

cumberlandcat Active Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Man I looked on there site several times and emailed them and they told me it didn't exist, well I am going to see if I can find a dealer, thanks guys for the help. I have heard they are a decent reel and they are a little cheaper than an abu.

4. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I have a couple shakspheres and I have had great luck with them...mine are the lc versions two berring.....Ive beat em up real good but they are standing strong

5. slimdaddy

slimdaddy Well-Known Member

State:
    Nelsonville, Oh
    Name:
    Keith
    i have shakespeare skp2000C i just got so dont know how good it is but i only give 10 bucks for it supposed to be a stripper reel about the same size as a abu 6000

6. Steven Armstrong

Steven Armstrong New Member

State:
    Sallisaw,Oklahoma
    i`ve got a silver shakespeare, as far as i conserned if you are going to fish very much go with ambassaduer 6000-6500-7000, they will last a very long time and you`ll always be able to get parts. but if you just catfish once or twice a year then shakespeare might be allright