Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have all the in fisherman cattin vhs and dvds and they used the shakespeare twma30L it is gold and has a wooden handle, looks like a dandy, but I can't fins it anywhere, I have seen it on videos and found 2 picks of it online and I emailed skakespeare and they said there is no such thing. Anyone heard of it or know where to find them, they do exist.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Man I looked on there site several times and emailed them and they told me it didn't exist, well I am going to see if I can find a dealer, thanks guys for the help. I have heard they are a decent reel and they are a little cheaper than an abu.

·
Registered
6,064 Posts
I have a couple shakspheres and I have had great luck with them...mine are the lc versions two berring.....Ive beat em up real good but they are standing strong

·
Registered
405 Posts
i`ve got a silver shakespeare, as far as i conserned if you are going to fish very much go with ambassaduer 6000-6500-7000, they will last a very long time and you`ll always be able to get parts. but if you just catfish once or twice a year then shakespeare might be allright

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.