Shakespeare Company Address:

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Review' started by MRR, Oct 15, 2006.

1. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Where or how can I get the Address or E-Mail Address of the Shakespere company so I can get in touch with them on my Ugly Stick that broke into the other day.Got the reciept but can't seem to find an address. Any help appericated .Thanks.

2. astutzman

astutzman New Member

State:
    Collinsville, IL
    How in the heck did you break an ugly stick? I thought those things were indestructible.

3. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    I hope that they honor your purchase and replace your ugly stick for you, so far my dealings with Shakespere have been great! Best of luck

Aaron

TA2D

4. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Well, I finally called Shakespere last week,told them them what happened.They said to write a short note telling how it broke ,what I was doing when it broke and to send in $7.50 check or money order. Haven't quote figured out what the 7.50 is far. It's gonna cost me $8.64 to ship it plus the $7.50 for a totol of $16.14.I know it's cheaper than buying anoher rod but it don't sound right to me. What you all think.

5. SkiMax

SkiMax Well-Known Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    I don't agree with that, I would want to know what the 7.50 is for. I don't even think you should have to pay shipping. It's their fault by making a bad rod (not saying all Ugly Stiks are bad, I LOVE THEM) and it should cost you nothing because you put your trust in their product and was let down. I would address this to them and tell them how unhappy with their customer service you are.

6. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    Where did you buy it at? How long ago did you buy it? Do you still have the reciept? I would try to take it back to the store I bought it at, they should just replace it no questions asked. Heck alot of times you dont even need the receipt.

7. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    John I would hope that shakespere will replace Your Rod at No charge! There clame to fame is that there rods are super tough. I have several and so far they have been super. But with anything sometimes you get a LEMON and they should stand behind it,and replace it at no charge to You. Good Luck Your friend J.D.

8. gadzooks

gadzooks New Member

State:
    Kingwood, Tx (Houston)
    If you bought the Ugly Stick at Academy, their policy on rods is they take them back, no questions, and either refund money, exchange, or, if no receipt, exchange. Walmart is the same, but, as you know, waiting in the exchange line is a pain. Either will exchange almost any product they sell, even if bought elsewhere, without a receipt. Its not a good thing to do the latter, but some do.