Shakespear arsenal hd AR30

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by rcbbracing, Sep 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I actually just bought two of these and love em but i also bought a 7000i and i love it more sooo...hoping to get these reels sold. I payed just shy of 50 apiece of em outta catfish connection less than a month ago...never caught a fish and only been used three or four times...like brand new still...got the boxes and warranty papers and are already full of fifty lb test trilene big game solar line...Also come with neoprene water proof stretchy reel protectors...Okay well if you are interested let me know! thanks

Last edited: Sep 20, 2009
  2. catfishhunter2009

catfishhunter2009 New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Can you post some pics ? And what are you lookin to get for them ? Pics will help them move for ya ...:big_smile:

3. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Sorry guys Ive never listed anything on this boc section nor bought anything so i didnt know i needed pics but i guess i shouldve just assumed lol anyhow here are the pics and for the reels as far as cash just make me an offer and ill think about it cuz i have zero idea what they are worth or would most likely be even more interested in a trade of some sort for abu reels? Thanks for the advice catfishhunter2009

Attached Files:

4. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Okay once again im reposting. My buddy has told me if i dont list a price my post will be deleted...so due to the new line and new neoprene covers(less price if you dont want em for some reason) But ive got lots of money in these so im gonna say $55 a piece shipped...If interested and that doesnt seem fair just pm me and we will discuss it...thanks guys sorry i didnt know the rules...ill get it lol

5. varmint_sniper

varmint_sniper New Member

State:
    OHIO
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.