Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me where to find the shad this time of year? Should I try to find them in thirty feet or so?:eek:oooh::eek:oooh:

·
Registered
802 Posts
CJ,i have tried to catch shad in that deep water and let me tell ya,it aint easy.its like trying to thread a needle from 30 ft. up.early in the year,under the 92 bridge at perry is loaded with shad.or check any spillway thats letting any water out and go there.dont count out the weir

·
Registered
4,547 Posts
CJ, I went down by the tubes today on the way hom (Milford dam) for that very reason, as I showed earlier, we got a bunch, but when I can stock up on guts, I do. BUT, there were'nt any there either, haven't found any at any of the boat ramps either.
I've got about 3/4's of a 5 gal bucket if you want to come get them, I have them in my bait fridge. I'm getting ready to pitch them out on the ice, let me know and I'll hang on to them for you. I don't have room to freeze them though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.