SgtRedneck

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by TennesseeJugger, Oct 23, 2009.

1. TennesseeJugger

TennesseeJugger New Member

State:
    Watertown, Tenn
    :confused2:Has anyone heard from Sarge since his place was trashed?

2. JoeDaCatKing

JoeDaCatKing New Member

State:
    PA
    hes down in the nfl talk from time to time

3. festus

festus New Member

He's probably on the river somewhere with a cold one.

4. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I am here guys. I have only been fishing once. Bank fishing. Caught 10 fish and they all added up to alittle over a pound. The boat wont stay running, so i am going to drop it off at the shop tomorrow. It was a new couch or take the boat to the shop. A man has got to have his priorities.:smile2: I don't need a couch anyway, I am going to be in the woods and on the water everyday starting next week. Anyone wants to do some fishing just drop me a message. Thanks for all the support over the last year guys. Gotta run

5. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Hello Sarge and welcome back to the world. Finally got the OK from the Dr. to do some bank fishing but not boat yet, but then I guess ten to a pound is better than sitting on the couch:smile2::smile2::smile2: Stay safe and stick a pig!!!:wink:

6. TnRivershark

TnRivershark New Member

State:
    M,boro Tn.
    Question: How old is the gas in your boat? This great fuel on the market doesn't last long before it sours and then just don't work rite.Yard sales find you a good couch for less so you can fish more.:confused2:

7. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee

Well some of the gas is about 6 months old. then i filled it with good gas when i got home. But I think it needs to be drained. So I guess I wasted 80 bucks there. I am going to drop it off at the boat shop today.:angry: owell i need to do some hunting anyways:smile2:

8. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Carpet is installed.Going to pick up my bed from storage now.

9. dthrasher

dthrasher New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    It really sucks the way you was done at your place. I hope you bag a dear the size of an elk, and catch a cat the size of a shark. a big shark, the size of the one from jaws. Oh well good luck getting him in..