Sgt Mock

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by MattShannon, Nov 11, 2006.

1. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    If you get a chance, check out CNN TV Headlines today for the story about Sgt Mock. I guarantee it'll be heavy on your heart. He tells his story about the war on Iraq and the fallen soldiers. He goes on to say how each Veteran's Day will be hard for him. I don't want to spoil the rest of the story, but want to say there are so many Sgt Mock's out there. If you see the Red, White, & Blue flying today, take a moment to appreciate what you have.

2. Cutshad

Cutshad New Member

State:
    Newalla, Oklahoma (Shawnee)
    Matt, You are right about it being heavy. My daughters had a Veteran's Day assembly at their school. They had 63 Veterans there! 2 from WW II ! Daughters said everyone had tears rolling down there cheeks because there was so much pride!

3. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    I wish all the schools did that Brian.

4. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.

We need a lot more schools to get involved in that .It might help turn away some of the violance in the schools.

5. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    Very very true. Excellent statement. By the way Mr. John, did you get a chance to check out the story on Sgt Mock. If so, what did ya think?

6. MattShannon

MattShannon New Member

State:
    WV
    Did anyone get a chance to watch the story. If so, what'd ya think. Veterans day is almost over, but never forgotten.

7. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    I saw that. The sarg looked like a kid to me. (I am old I guess) To see your friends die and expierance what he has would be horrid. God bless them all and keep them safe till they can come home!
    Bill