seriously read these please...=]

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by ReelErInn, Sep 16, 2006.

1. ReelErInn

ReelErInn New Member

State:
    Arizona baby
    1. One day we went "deep sea fishing" and we took this small cage and a rope. we tied the rope to the cage and lowered the cage into the water. all of a sudden my friends mom noticed she couldnt find her cell phone...so we looked EVERYWHERE. so we thought that we'd take off and leave. as we pull the cage up we noticed there was something in it! HER PHONE!

2. When me and my dad go fishing at this ONE spot in washington..green river...we always are quiet you know and stay in one spot. wel we have NEVER caught a fish when it was jjust me and him. so one day were sittin there and i noticed a snag on my line...it was a little one but at least it was something. so i tried to ReelErInn but just as i was all excited and about to pick her up she wriggled loose. ending in me crying and not having any fish to bring to mommy. [i was five]

3. You know those times in movies when people do the stupidest things while they fish well i have done one of them. another day with dad and when i flung my line back to swing it into the water it got caught and i swung backwords and landed on my butt. dad was laughing i was crying but great story right??

ANYBODY ELSE GOT ANY FUNNY OR TOUCHING STORIES I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR EM!!

2. doughboy

doughboy New Member

State:
    newcomerstown,ohio
    well my son has slapped me in the face a couple of times with shad sa he was casting out into the water but he says i was just to close to him i think he did it on purpose but its fun to harrasse him about like one time we stopping by to check out a spot on the river after it had been rainning and i got to close to the edge and went for swim I tell everybody that Kelly ," thats my son " , pushed me in just to see if i could swim or not:big_smile:

3. ReelErInn

ReelErInn New Member

State:
    Arizona baby
    hehe thanks for the story dough boy! means a lot!! i love funny stories! i could go on for HOURS! i have so many in my family anytime you wanna hear one just holler. or if your down! i got some that'll make you laugh im sure!! but you gotta gimme some fishing tips too mk?? thanks for being a friend! lauRen